Pure Blue Japan

midnight

^^those 010's are going to be interesting. My girlfriend wants a pair after seeing those worn pics posted on the pbj site. Would have to get the fit altered...

xpost from evo thread.

sun

IMG_4486.jpg

flash

IMG_4485.jpg

IMG_4492.jpg

I'll get some detail pics next wash.:)

All the labor that you would need to do on a horticultural/agricultural farm. I spent most of this last week reskining 3 greenhouse and unloading pallets of potting soil into them. It really changes from day to day. I do most of the germination and growing, but I have employees to transplant and work in sales.

Before wash earlier this week.

IMG_4013.jpg

need help deciding the sizing for the 010. I wear imperials size 28 and nudie slim jims 28 as well (true waist 29). Would I be able to fit into a 28 or stick with 29?

I'm unsure of the 28 because I hear they can stretch alot.

PBJs are especially slim in the thighs, so that should help make your decision. They do stretch, but I'd say if your thighs aren't that slim, going true to size might be a good idea.

i would say a 34 or 33 depending on how slim your thighs are

thanks - i'll probably go 34 then. just for safety. and no crotch blowouts anytime soon.

i ordered a pair of xx-010s in size 29 (real waist 32"). according to you guys those will stretch easily 2" in the waist and 1" in the thigh, so hopefully i didn't size down too much....

how much can i expect the waist to shrink (without a dryer)?

i already feel sorry for yours balls.

o_o site works for me on opera, firefox, and safari (don't ask me why I have so many browsers). Only things I can think of are the site is hosted in japan, so if you have a shitty connection it might take a longer time to load...or the intro page uses flash I believe so if your computer is having issues with that..yea I don't know just guesses.

o_o site works for me on opera, firefox, and safari (don't ask me why I have so many browsers). Only things I can think of are the site is hosted in japan, so if you have a shitty connection it might take a longer time to load...or the intro page uses flash I believe so if your computer is having issues with that..yea I don't know just guesses.

Weird. My mac is less than two years old, and I don't have problems with any other websites except for Japanese sites. The PBJ website just never loads for me, no matter how long I wait. Maybe it's some setting in my computer that needs to be changed...?

Weird. My mac is less than two years old, and I don't have problems with any other websites except for Japanese sites. The PBJ website just never loads for me, no matter how long I wait. Maybe it's some setting in my computer that needs to be changed...?

You need to go into your preferences and type in /jpn_access ALLOWED in your web settings.

Can anyone give me approx waist and inseam shrinkage, from experience, on the PBJ-XX010? Really want to order a pair from BiG but not sure about their raw/one-wash measurement difference.

I will be infinitely grateful and display my gratitude with excessive +rep and a beer if you're ever in Sydney.

Can anyone give me approx waist and inseam shrinkage, from experience, on the PBJ-XX010? Really want to order a pair from BiG but not sure about their raw/one-wash measurement difference.

I will be infinitely grateful and display my gratitude with excessive +rep and a beer if you're ever in Sydney.

Haha, that's an easy one.

It should react just like the xx-005/xx-007. It's the same denim just a different dye.

It stretches a lot in the waist and shrinks about 2 inches I believe.