Pure Blue Japan

midnight

IMO 007's are still a conservative buy (just 3 modern touch ups).

they still work with the wardrobe i have in my closet... believe it or not the STITCHING and the RIVETS differentiate this pair just as much as the dyed weft.

i have the 010's too... but have some regrets

• 2 weeks later...

These jeans stretch fast. Had to soak again already. Won't wear these again without a belt. They shrunk up quite a bit more then the first soak. 007 size 33 2 hot soaks natural waist 32.

A couple days ago after the second hot soak.

pbj2soak.jpg

i'm about to order a pair of the 007s. but i'm unsure about sizing. i wear the fh310 in size 31 and skulls 5010XX 6x6 in size 30.

the 007s size 30 will be 31 after the first soak and my waist is 32,5". they will stretch for sure, that's what my flatheads and skulls did, but i've read that they stretch more than other raw denim. so should i size down even two? 29 vs 30?

i'm about to order a pair of the 007s. but i'm unsure about sizing. i wear the fh310 in size 31 and skulls 5010XX 6x6 in size 30.

the 007s size 30 will be 31 after the first soak and my waist is 32,5". they will stretch for sure, that's what my flatheads and skulls did, but i've read that they stretch more than other raw denim. so should i size down even two? 29 vs 30?

i wear a 30 in both skull and pbj. mind you that the thighs on the pbj's are tight as a motherfucker, so i guess i'd recommend going 30 in pbj

These jeans stretch fast. Had to soak again already. Won't wear these again without a belt. They shrunk up quite a bit more then the first soak. 007 size 33 2 hot soaks natural waist 32.

A couple days ago after the second hot soak.

pbj2soak.jpg

Farmer... those look dope.

Mind posting any measurements if you have them?

Thanks!

here you go.

007's. size 33. 2 hot soaks. sized up one inch from true waist.

Waist- 16.5"

Front Rise- 10"

Rear Rise- 14"

Inseam- 35.5(stretched when wet)

Upper Thigh- 11.5"

I just took these measurements after wearing them rather hard at work for 4 days after the second soak so keep in mind they have stretched some.

My waist has stretched out like 2 sizes up from the tagged size but the rest of the jeans seem about the same size so I might have to soak up the waist real quick. Can I dip the pants in water from the crotch up to shrink that specific area, or would a full soak do the trick?

My waist has stretched out like 2 sizes up from the tagged size but the rest of the jeans seem about the same size so I might have to soak up the waist real quick. Can I dip the pants in water from the crotch up to shrink that specific area, or would a full soak do the trick?

I've said this before in the thread somewhere, really far back.

But I sized up one from these when I got them because the lady at Hinoya said they wouldn't stretch that much.

Bullshit.

My waist is like 2 inches bigger now.

And even when I soak them they only stay the original waist size for about an hour, then they stretch back out, I'm not sure how much help the soaking will be... I just wear them and they are baggy, but oh well, still love the slub and denim. :)

Pure Blue Japan has a new jean coming out and I believe it is a jean many of you will love.

Do you love the AI-001 18.5oz slubby hand dyed denim but hate the cut?

Well Pure Blue Japan came out with the AI-002 which has the same denim but the cut from the xx-005/xx-007/xx-08/xx-10.

Enjoy!

http://www.purebluejapan.jp/bottoms/ai/02ai002_5p_slim_straightnew/

Pure Blue Japan has a new jean coming out and I believe it is a jean many of you will love.

Do you love the AI-001 18.5oz slubby hand dyed denim but hate the cut?

Well Pure Blue Japan came out with the AI-002 which has the same denim but the cut from the xx-005/xx-007/xx-08/xx-10.

Enjoy!

http://www.purebluejapan.jp/bottoms/ai/02ai002_5p_slim_straightnew/

Are they going to cost as much as the AI-001?

If so.

:(

Are they going to cost as much as the AI-001?

If so.

:(

Exact same price, but I think it is pretty reasonable.

It's far less than most other Hank Dyed organic indigo jeans from other brands.

Oni Shoai and the Samurai s5000AI-10SP come to mind when I think of pricey.

Just measured my unwashed, little worn AI-001 and the AI-002 doesn't seem much slimmer. Thigh and back rise are less, waist, inseam (much needed) and leg opening are larger. Don't know if posted sizes are raw or one wash but I assume one wash. Hope it's otherwise.