Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Hey guys, who do I go to about getting my username changed? I got a sweet idea for one that I really want to use.

practice your sweet username on another board. see if it turns out well. if it does, tell the mods and convince then it would be a good idea. they just might listen.

Coming to realise that I strongly regret paying attention to all these internet pin-up sensation girls. Kiko Mizuhara, Cara Delevigne, Kozue Akimoto, etc. I enjoy a cute, well-dressed girl like anyone else around these parts, but it's kind of saddening, the hysteria that these girls attract; threads dedicated to sourcing as many of their published images as possible. They seem like assholes, their appeal is just so superficial and volatile, and they're all clearly exploitative and passionless dressers. If you forget your internet fashion enthusiasm, most of these girls aren't even particularly good looking - especially Cara Delevigne.

But I'm obsessed like everyone else. On another note: god damn it Kate Upton's titties are nice.

Edited by okonomi

I had a great weekend,

My girlfriend and I stayed at a hotel in Boston, the night we arrived she surprised me with 5th row tickets to the Rangers opening game while we were outside TD garden arena.

The trip overall was a lot of fun... went to good restaurants, the aquarium, cool shops and bars and just walked around

we had a good view from our hotel too:

photo%2520%25284%2529.JPG

photo%2520%25285%2529.JPG

Edited by ninetynine

Boston is a tight city, sounds like a good weekend. Traveling so much has made me realize how grateful we should all be when we get to spend a nice weekend with our loved ones.

I went to Colette today and the only person in there that wasn't an asian tourist was Rita Ora lolol

some of the loneliest girls I know post endlessly about the magic of love and being in love and how love is a gift that we should cherish every day. Shit gets tiresome to hear and read especially cause it's so painfully obvious they're so excited to talk about love...but really have no idea how it feels.

some of the loneliest girls I know post endlessly about the magic of love and being in love and how love is a gift that we should cherish every day. Shit gets tiresome to hear and read especially cause it's so painfully obvious they're so excited to talk about love...but really have no idea how it feels.

they'll know how to appreciate that shit when/if they find it tho. shouts out to them. let them hoes hope.

donald lover/childish gambino came into my work today (american apparel) to buy underwear - my boss is a huge fan but somehow didn't realise who he was (probably because we're a tiny australian city) and told him 'no returns' /tried to upsell him thinking he was just some local customer. it was hilarious when i told her after who she had just said that to.

edited hahaha.

Edited by conqueror