Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

On a 4 day ski trip, didn't bring my laptop, need something to read in the evening. Something I can read on kindle on my iPhone. Suggestions plz.

maybe it's too late for your ski trip but i recommend a confederacy of dunces by john kennedy toole. that book had me laughing cover to cover.

on an unrelated note i just want to mention that the ad guys for american apparel really outdid themselves with these new banners for lingerie

My parents constantly bring up how similar I am to my late Uncle Johnny. Apparently, we both have a very angry outlook on the world and have heavyset, tired looking faces. Then my parents go on about how we are both very quick to start fights and argue with strangers, we look very similar and my grandma would often mistake me for him (even though I was born after he died)

and then they tell me that he died young.

and that I will too.

Edited by Evilcrayon

your rents sound like miserable people :/ even if they're trying to help out by warning you off stressing the small stuff or something they're being dicks about it

on another note - got a business opportunity coming up. it'll start out as occasional hours, chump change and may never amount to anything more than some cash moneyz in pocket on occasion. if it goes somewhere... i'll probably be able to make a decent middle class living on it. but it's my idea and i'm excited about it.

getting really scared about the future. my girlfriend of ~3 years wants to start a new life with me, get a place together, new jobs etc. except she wants me to follow her more than it being 50/50 decision between the both of us. she just won't admit it. i don't want to move too far from home, def not 6-8 hours away. i have about 3 months to figure this all out. idk how to proceed or even where to start.

i'm bored at work and school. tell me what news article sites- be it fashion or regular news, do you guys read. i need more reading!!!

usually:

ft.com - business, culture, leisure section articles

nyt.com - food, leisure articles

wsj.com - most of the articles