Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Shouts to my girlfriend who spent all of Coachella texting me horribly blurry pictures of unrecognizable music acts from her phone. Shouts to my younger sister who spent all of Coachella with my girlfriend sending me pictures of my girlfriend doing things at Coachella.

It was like I was there.

I went out to eat during the weekend with a friend and the entire meal she was on her phone. I asked her who she was talking to and she said, "Oh, no one." I see you texting, doe. But it made me wonder, she totally brushed this person off as no one. That's sorta depressing, man. I wonder how many times people have been with me, or talking to me, and have told others they weren't doing anything. Granted, she just probably didn't want to tell me who it was. Regardless, the food was bomb and I had a fun time (not really) trying to figure out who my girlfriend and sister were seeing at Coachella through their shitty pictures with no captions.

My dad's looking to buy a car for weekends and I've been sending him links from bringatrailer all day hoping that I can inspire him into buying something dope. He used to own a BMW 2002 and has had a picture of his on his desk for as long as I remember. I've really been trying to talk to him into a Porsche but I think it'll be easier to get him back into a BMW New Class. My mother's not too keen on him buying an older car even though she used to rave on and on about my grandpa's Alfa Romeos and I know she's not going to stop my dad from buying a classic car.

I wonder what happened to the owners of the house that Chris Dorner died in. Think they got some insurance money?

edit: ayo how come everyone single one of my posts has some weird text sizing issue with it?

Edited by hahapete

guh this album is brilliant. track 2.

some debate as to whether it is or isn't jai paul though. no idea where to get a higher quality version of this either now it's been pulled...

its really crazy how all the tracks would be able to stand out on their own. Really need a complete version for tracks 8 and 14(chix), and track 7 (Jennifer Paige - Crush cover) is fucking unreal...

and its definitely jai, but it turns out it wasn't an "official" release, but an "illegal leak". Theyre trying to tell us that theyre some old demos, which makes me wonder how fucked up the real one might be.... :blink2:

click

edit: ayo how come everyone single one of my posts has some weird text sizing issue with it?

usually happens from pasting outside text.

next time, just to be sure, select all of your text and click on the eraser icon next to the other formatting icons.

this will reset all text formatting to default

usually happens from pasting outside text.

next time, just to be sure, select all of your text and click on the eraser icon next to the other formatting icons.

this will reset all text formatting to default

Oh, that's weird. I didn't copy anything over though. Oh well.

didnt take pics @ beach House but man that shit got awkward once the show ended some dude was outside sexually harassing multiple women dude wasnt discreet or anything about it straight up grabbing girls butts and shit and repeating outloud "Damn that girl had the softest butt i ever felt that shit was nice"

I would have no idea if my greek yogurt had gone bad unless I saw mold.

songs with female singers singing with heavy reverb gets me hot. am i the only one?

i don't know what i'm more excited for coming in the mail; a pair of cp's or a new desk chair that i desperately need. we'll see.

weed culture stinks. weed's okay.

i only listen to jazzy music when it's done by a japanese woman singing in engrish.

had a dream where i pulled out 3 of my teeth. i desperately need to go to the dentist

last time i was at starbucks to study, my headphones accidentally came disconnected. i thought my headphones were crapping up so i just put my volume on max and forgot about it. 10 min later, someone finally had the balls to tell me my music was on the whole time. good thing i skipped that one death grips song.

i gripped my last deadlift wrong and ripped my callous off. virtually no blood, but nice and pink flesh. at least i made a new max. starting to take dling seriously. need to start learning new oly lifts.

Edited by wahwho11