Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

fucking sucks being poor but whatever gonna spend all my money and clothes and shit - because that's a terrific plan, fast tracking to the grave but at least i look good at university.

well if you do decide with this plan...

start with a quality leather jacket

everything else will fall into place

been feeling really overwhelmed tonight. i've wanted to get rid of most of my clothing for a really long time. tired of having so much clutter. brain feels super foggy.

put 10 or so items on ebay last week and was pretty disappointed with what everything went for. don't know if i should just ship the rest to my parents house until it gets cold again or what because most of it is outerwear.

^ eBay as well as Supermarket will almost always disappoint you. It's usually more of a hassle than its worth which is why I started donating things for tax deductions. However it is an excellent reminder that clothing isn't an investment, and that we need to take a more considered approach to buying

Bla bla bla "less but better" bla bla bla jawnz.com

I wish Fast and Furious would go back to racing stupid looking cars draped with trashy broads, drinking Coronas, backyard BBQs, back when Vin Diesel was getting into 500 fights and wearing Jew chains in Knockaround Guys, and despite his highlights, Paul Walker was that dude getting it in with Jordana Brewster.

:(

I debated whether to put in superconfessional. Upon rereading, I clearly chose wrong.

^ Just purge it all man. It feels awesome. I HATE reselling shit, but I will when the mood strikes me. I normally just give them to nephews as hand me downs so they can stunt at school.

I've gotten rid of a huge chunk of clothing and I feel the stuff I have now is pretty much what I wear week in and week out anyway. The rest was just taking up space.

can i be your nephew so i can stunt at school too?

regarding cellphone/photography/video recording at shows....

i've been guilty of recording video at shows... though on an actual camera

don't really do that anymore though.  nowadays, the most i'll do is snap 2-3 pictures from a camera (not a smartphone)

i think that's good enough for most instances, unless if something extraordinary occurs.  audio quality is pretty shit anyway.

if there are 3+ other people also holding their cameras/phones up in the air, there's really not much value-added for 20+ other people to record the same shit at slight better/worse angles, whatever.  

the worst thing i've seen recently is the secret ex-black flag member reunion show that happened a couple days ago.

ok dudes there is legendary hardcore punk energy emitting from the stage.  

yet.... people are standing still, caring for their little devices

they should be moshing, having a good time, etc. 

for me, the worst smartphone-in-the-air offenders are the ones who actively upload their shit right after they record whatever video...

emitting an annoyingly bright light for a long-ass time

anyway, photos and videos at shows are cool.  these are important for historical purposes

but not everyone needs to document everything simultaneously

at their most recent show at a small LA club (only a couple hundred people), the rolling stones banned all cell phones and photography

that's a good idea

mo90OiA.jpg

That's so dope and a great idea.

Technology has really removed a lot of the human element to our lives.

Especially at live events and concerts.

I think this is great.