Acronym.

Westbrook

3 hours ago, Frosla said:

Anyone have any experience with fabric shrinkage when washing with warm or hot water on PR fabrics such as on the S24-PR or S26-PR?

-PR is mercerised so it should be less prone to shrinkage in general, but you should avoid warm/hot water with cotton. Also be sure to hang/air dry or if you do use a dryer use a low heat setting. That being said I've sometimes thrown caution to the wind with my S27-PR and not had any issues with it shrinking 

Edited by hanzen1138

1 hour ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

Is a medium J58 meant to fit inside a medium J1A? The chest width for J58 is 61cm while the J1A is 60cm, according to the mothersite. 

I have a Small J58-WS and it fits perfectly inside my Small J1B-GT. I would imagine it's the same.

21 hours ago, hanzen1138 said:

-PR is mercerised so it should be less prone to shrinkage in general, but you should avoid warm/hot water with cotton. Also be sure to hang/air dry or if you do use a dryer use a low heat setting. That being said I've sometimes thrown caution to the wind with my S27-PR and not had any issues with it shrinking 

Got it. I'm trying to find out how dumb of an idea it would be to try and purposely get a little shrinkage out of an S26 that fits just a bit big on me. The answer is probably pretty dumb, but still haha

15 hours ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

Is a medium J58 meant to fit inside a medium J1A? The chest width for J58 is 61cm while the J1A is 60cm, according to the mothersite. 

it compresses. j91 and j58 both fit their respective size and fit (-W for j91)

On 12/5/2022 at 8:36 AM, hentaiyarou69 said:

I have a J1A - GTPL and a J58 both in L and it fits inside well. Definitely changes the shape of the J1 and makes it much more bulky.

Hey,

can anyone of you guys send me a high resolution scan of the spec sheet for this p10-s, RAF, large please? I can shoot you some bucks via PayPal over for the inconvenience.

just bought this and want to have the full pack feeling.

tia

x

B54912A6-9378-485D-9A3B-A11B655290BC.jpeg

BB101F90-6768-4E16-8F5F-45C7C93CF434.jpeg

Edited by DeadHype

On 12/7/2022 at 3:21 AM, beepy said:

I may have been drunk shopping and won this. Did not see that hood is missing. Would other snap hoods be interchangeable? Or is it metropolis level worthless without?

C6362405-3239-4D82-BA92-92FBC60A836E.png

Lots of Acrnm hoods are interchangeable, I've swapped mine around on lots of different jackets.

3 hours ago, markdjr said:

Are there any pants similar to the P30 pants with the drop crotch that have a longer outseam?  The p24-s Lg is a good length for me and wondering if there is an option I've overlooked.

I would say p17, p31 and p33...