Acronym.

Westbrook

I dig the look of the front external jacket sling on the j87-ws. Not sure how functional it'll be but I do like the pocket layout and the straps on the front look cool to me lol. 

Also olive sling on the j89ad is dope and the j1b olive looks excellent as well. Not to mention the updated hood on the cp2. Maybe this design direction might be too aggressive for some of y'all but I like it. This was the most exciting and interesting drop for me in a minute.

The retail price of collaboration laptop starting from 2944 usd in mainland China.

Update:

Quote from Chinese ROG retailers news press 

configuration:

AMD 4900HS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Max-Q 14 inch 2K IPS 1.7kg

Collaboration design with David Rudnick.

including specific customized software( the brain software, yeah that ways back from the kit 1, stored in a usd stick.and providing the form of dlc update in the future.)

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

Question to any P25 owners: What size did you guys end up getting? I'm 5'10", and I wear my P23s in size M, but for the P22/P30/P27 I wear a Small to show a little more sock. 

I've been interested in them for a while, but I also don't want the full length of the pant to go covering my shoes (I mostly wear stuff like Epic React Flyknit 1+2)

12 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Question to any P25 owners: What size did you guys end up getting? I'm 5'10", and I wear my P23s in size M, but for the P22/P30/P27 I wear a Small to show a little more sock. 

I've been interested in them for a while, but I also don't want the full length of the pant to go covering my shoes (I mostly wear stuff like Epic React Flyknit 1+2)

I’m 5‘9 and rocking p23 p30 and p25 all in size m. If you don’t need full length of it i better suggest checking size s.

At this pic I take p25 size m with a pair of boot and it covers quite a bit.

48820CC4-193C-4E79-B3AE-339D9CEFE168.jpeg

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

6 minutes ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

I’m 5‘9 and rocking p23 p30 and p25 all in size m. If you don’t need full length of it i better suggest checking size s.

At this pic I take p25 size m with a pair of boot and it covers quite a bit.

48820CC4-193C-4E79-B3AE-339D9CEFE168.jpeg

Thanks for the picture. Yeah, I mostly wear athletic trainer style shoes, and I do have the ACR Prestos as well as my only mid-top shoe. I do like how in the model shots with the low top shoes, there's a bit of ankle showing.I5dQhbqJSAGN9AWYwtXH

9 hours ago, IzunaK said:

Question to any P25 owners: What size did you guys end up getting?

5’6” here, went with size S (SS17 gen) and I’ve only had slight issues with material catching when walking around the house, but that’s cause I drag my feet lol. when walking outside, even with lowtops like Vans there’s still quite a bit of distance from the outseam to the ground so unless you have some awkward way of walking, material catching shouldn’t be a big issue. also sometimes i’ll tuck in my tanktop or shirt and tighten the drawcords so it sits more above my waist/shows more ankle ;)

041777C7-38FC-4B5B-BBB6-879A441EEDBB.jpeg

4 minutes ago, denimjeans said:

5’6” here, went with size S (SS17 gen) and I’ve only had slight issues with material catching when walking around the house, but that’s cause I drag my feet lol. when walking outside, even with lowtops like Vans there’s still quite a bit of distance from the outseam to the ground so unless you have some awkward way of walking, material catching shouldn’t be a big issue. also sometimes i’ll tuck in my tanktop or shirt and tighten the drawcords so it sits more above my waist/shows more ankle ;)

Yeah, I'm 5'10" myself, and I normally wear a small for the P22/P27/P30. I had purchased them smaller than normal because I wanted to wear the pants at the hip, and still have a crop that extended a bit further past the ankle, so I'm kinda looking for the same result with the P25. Though I certainly don't mind pulling them up a bit (At first I used to wear my Size M P30 right on top of my belly button.)

50 minutes ago, denimjeans said:

nice aesthetic, but really no need for socks and ADIletten! btw.

13 hours ago, scamster said:

lol it is international day of democracy today after all

Lotteries are "as democratic as possible" by the way. Didn't win? Thanks for paying your hype tax. Aren't you happy the rich guy who would have bid 3k got the jacket for 20 bucks instead? But hey you donated 20 bucks (not tax deductible btw) to poor people (and fees for hbx, probably).

Now buy my latest collection with 30% price hikes ;) 

18 minutes ago, Westbrook said:

Is there any expectation that the J89-AD will end up on any of the stockist sites anytime soon?

What size do you need? I got the last XL on the way and if it doesn't work I'll pass it on to you at cost. I'm normally L-XL anyway but measurements seem to indicate it fits profile.

25 minutes ago, BRICK DOM said:

What size do you need? I got the last XL on the way and if it doesn't work I'll pass it on to you at cost. I'm normally L-XL anyway but measurements seem to indicate it fits profile.

Thanks but I'm after an S or an M.

Edited by Westbrook