Acronym.

Westbrook

may be of interest to someone Acronym S-J14 Etaproof Suspensor Jacket in new condition, size M??

can also be someone you are interested pants Acronym P5TS-S Stotz Etaproof Tec Sys Feldplan in black size L, in new condition....

t

Edited by DevilsDancer

I am wondering if p9-e pant in medium would be perfect for a sz 32" waist.

I think you might need a small, tbh. I'm a 32" waist, and had to have two pairs of P9-Es taken in quite a lot from a medium to fit me.

Anyone know where/how you can get those A4 sticker sheets Acronym made a while ago.

got some great logo's & designs on there.

Not available. Sometimes you get one from HQ together with spares, repairs, etc.

I believe they were once made and given away specifically by/for a Japanese shop, but don't know the whole truth.

I am wondering if p9-e pant in medium would be perfect for a sz 32" waist.

I'm a 32" in Levi's Vintage and the P9 in medium is a perfect fit.

The only regret I have is that the pant is cut regular all the way down, would be so awesome if they had tapered it a little from the knee down would give it a better and more modern profile.

"The only regret I have is that the pant is cut regular all the way down, would be so awesome if they had tapered it a little from the knee down would give it a better and more modern profile."

^agree, maybe p11 profile?!

Edited by daniel

Is that one of the unobtainable Dyneema shoelaces from the unmentionable SS12 collab with McNairy? If so, I believe you have won the thread. Drop by the lobby during business hours to collect your prize.

Will now go fashion a new liner for my 8TS using foil from the Apollo 11 lunar lander and vintage duct tape.

No, it puzzled me, briefly, too, but then I just rationalised it as "every year brings a different cascade of new ideas." Sometimes, you have the energy to flail your arms wildly and change the world around you. And other times, you're more focused on choosing just the right font for the name painted on your letterbox. And sometimes, life gets in the way.

I'm actually kind of glad their offerings are so unpredictable. Not that I wouldn't have mass-ordered a 3A-3TSA with a bright white vinyl interior, had such a thing popped up from the cracks.

Vitamin400iu:

Great looking pant but...how tall are you? If the length of the P9S looks good for you, then you'll find that this one is a good deal longer, like 8-9 cm depending on what size you pick. Since it is articulated like the P9S, you can't easily get it hemmed because the "knee joint" would still be in the wrong place. Had to send mine back, sadly. Great microfiber-like material! Weird though: they used to offer multiple lengths for each size. Guess not anymore. Love my operand shirt and blazer LT though (but will never stop questing for a DS-J5)!

Steph&Misanthropod: word from the ninja hideout is that 3A will be an acrnm.com only thing from now on. No retailers, so nothing available through the subnet. But you'll still be able to order them online at least.

Haven have generally brought in rather daring quantities of Acronym. They prune their listings to remove items that sell out in all sizes, so it doesn't look like they have much at present, but I recall they had 2-1/2 or 3 pages of the stuff back around October. (They still have more on that page than Concrete's Amsterdam location had on their racks in December.) It's been a good mix of bags, 3A add-ons, and clothes since I began looking at their site a few years ago, but that'll obviously change since the bags have now gone all mother ship webstore. Can't wait to see what they bought from SS13, though.

Their return policy is ruthless, but they're otherwise very competent and flexible people to deal with, in my experience. They also have some nice storewide sales from time to time.