Acronym.

Westbrook

49 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

I’ve owned both the J1A and J47. Without referring to spec sheets, the J47 definitely has a roomier fit. Was unable to comfortably wear my J58 and J1A together without it being too restricting and ended up parting ways with it (J1A) for this reason. 

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not, but this is an objectively wrong take lol. The 47 is for sure cut slimmer than the 1a.

15 hours ago, robbatussin said:

I’ve owned both the J1A and J47. Without referring to spec sheets, the J47 definitely has a roomier fit. Was unable to comfortably wear my J58 and J1A together without it being too restricting and ended up parting ways with it (J1A) for this reason. 

Which specific iteration of the J47 did you own? I'm trying to nail this down because I'm kinda between sizes on the J1A.

6 hours ago, jellyq said:

You do realize that measurements don’t always tell you how a garment fits right...

So then what do you use for reference? Fit impressions from others who have personally owned and worn the items? Great, because that's what I am providing you here.

The J1A has much narrower shoulders as well as a tighter chest block than the J47. Throw an insulator into the mix and you will learn very quickly which silhouette fits roomier. 

2 minutes ago, eidolarr said:

Which specific iteration of the J47 did you own? I'm trying to nail this down because I'm kinda between sizes on the J1A.

J47TS-GT (FW18)

9 hours ago, robbatussin said:

So then what do you use for reference? Fit impressions from others who have personally owned and worn the items? Great, because that's what I am providing you here.

The J1A has much narrower shoulders as well as a tighter chest block than the J47. Throw an insulator into the mix and you will learn very quickly which silhouette fits roomier. 

J47TS-GT (FW18)

Does having both allow me to use that for reference? Pffft. At least 3-4 people here I know have both and feel the same way.  :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, knucks said:

Thanks for that, I just didn't know whether the package declares that it's a MiC product :)

All packages that gets shipped include a commercial invoice. The ones that are shipped from the mothersite will indicate where the product is made from. If it's being shipped from another retailer, it may or may not indicate where it is made from. For example when I purchased from one of the American retailers, it did not indicate it's country of origin on the commercial invoice. 

Even though I like it all personally, doesn’t feel like there was/is a killer piece this season that would generate enough excitement to sell out. People probably bought the P10s as they were the cheapest pant in a while (and a versatile staple without the A). If they had released a white J1A that would probably have flown out. Maybe J84 will be exclusive to acrnm.com ... 

17 minutes ago, RemarkableArmor said:

Even though I like it all personally, doesn’t feel like there was/is a killer piece this season that would generate enough excitement to sell out. People probably bought the P10s as they were the cheapest pant in a while (and a versatile staple without the A). If they had released a white J1A that would probably have flown out. Maybe J84 will be exclusive to acrnm.com ... 

agreed. im personally saving my money for upgraded variations of older pieces or completely new designs.

12 hours ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

SSENSE now carrying Acronym...

Seems like quantities are way higher this season and will continue to be moving forward with new stockists and virtually everything still in stock. 

I'm guessing staple pieces are now spread out while newer designs are still strictly mothersite

14 hours ago, RemarkableArmor said:

14 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

agreed. im personally saving my money for upgraded variations of older pieces or completely new designs.

It’s been like 2 years?! since I last copped a jacket. Would have bought a J44-sd if it had black zips, bummed I slept on the J72-ds, especially in black, don’t think J84-s is enough of an upgrade for me to replace my J58-s….

So what jackets are folks pining for most?