Westbrook

Acronym.

wait.. what, it's ACRNM week?

29 minutes ago, Flipflop214 said:

wait.. what, it's ACRNM week?

ACRNM? never heard of it, it's Presto Corporation week

All 3 shipped was $631.68 USD.

Just now, X.bee said:

How were you able to get through? I can't even access the site.

keep spamming i carted a size 7 after finally able to get through. Bots fucked everything up.

Fuck I got the volt in 7 and grey in 10, I thought I had both in 10 fml I didn't check. Never refreshed tabs so hard.

edit: Shoes down? Restock inc?

Edited by RodG

Oh, ok.. I get it now.. THIS is acrnm week.. where heartbreaks happens and money goes missing from your joint savings account(s).

10 minutes ago, Flipflop214 said:

Oh, ok.. I get it now.. THIS is acrnm week.. where heartbreaks happens and money goes missing from your joint savings account(s).

Seriously...when was the last time it was genuinely fun? Now probably my least looked forward to weeks of the year...albeit when you pull it off it still feels good :-/

3 minutes ago, kenwiryadi said:

anyone got their order confirmations yet for prestos?

Yeah instantly, PayPal checkout was the only part of the process to work without issue.

As long as you kept refreshing and made sure you sent that request to add the product to your cart, you would've been fine.

I could've copped another full set since I wanted to size up but I'll wait for domestic stores to get them... it'll be cheaper anyways.

Lots of sites are dropping these on Thursday, no need to stress.

Only got 1 from acr which says the order will only be valid if I receive another email, and 1 from PayPal which states I paid to acr. Are my orders safe yet or nah?

Edited by kenwiryadi

3 minutes ago, kenwiryadi said:

Only got 1 from acr which says the order will only be valid if I receive another email, and 1 from PayPal which states I paid to acr. Are my orders safe yet or nah?

You need both of these. 

image.png

24 minutes ago, vir2L said:

As long as you kept refreshing and made sure you sent that request to add the product to your cart, you would've been fine.

I could've copped another full set since I wanted to size up but I'll wait for domestic stores to get them... it'll be cheaper anyways.

where on the frikken site are the shoes? Don't see them anywhere?

6 hours ago, vir2L said:

Mostly raffles though right? To me I’m not envisaging a stress-free experience and well expect to come away empty handed after what I expect will be an imminent ACR cancellation mail.

UBIQ & Concepts will be FCFS

Edited by X.bee
Wrong store listed

11 hours ago, RemarkableArmor said:

Mostly raffles though right? To me I’m not envisaging a stress-free experience and well expect to come away empty handed after what I expect will be an imminent ACR cancellation mail.

No, tons in EU are FCFS... Nitty, Suppa, Solebox, YME, Soto, Titolo, Overkill, DSM, etc.