Acronym.

Westbrook

I haven't been back like I said with some fit pics of the p15-s but thats cause i been loving the fek out of them; they really are some good trousers. Pics to follow..

My only complaint would be if they could be blacker, but I  might concede that the material just doesn't work that way with black dye.

I'm so in love with them however I want to invest again; I realise they aren't black but is there enough of a difference between the p15-s and p15-CH that it's worth buying them? 

Anyone got close ups of the material?

Easy 

apples and oranges as far as the material is concerned as they feel very different when worn.

S feels tough and industrial weight, whereas the CH feels much much lighter smoother and 'dressier' if that makes sense.

S is crunchier and CH is more silky to the touch. Might be a crappy way of explaining it but hope it conveys the sort of difference ?

What are people's experiences/opinions about the cut and utility of the p16's?

Same deep pockets as the P-17s, but because they're full length you can wear them in more formal situations. 

The P16A has more pocket space than you would believe is possible on a pair of trousers. I have literally lost things in them and swear I had gone through them like 5 times and eventually found them the next day. That said, I much prefer the cut of my P14s for looser pants or the P15s for much bigger. The 16s kinda sit between the two.

New Interview with Errolson

NikeLab ACG Collaborator Errolson Hugh Is Changing How We Move Around The City

http://ca.complex.com/style/2015/11/errolson-hugh-nike-acg-interview

Here's the First Look at Nike ACG's New Flyknit Sneakerboot

Edited by zer0cool

Possible. I was at Bagjack yesterday and asked them about the chrome 3A-1, Gary said they're coming but I didn't ask when

Those Lupineks look better with the white bits but still not as good as the Nikelab flykint chukkas. My biggest problem positioning any of those as a good urban all weather shoe is how slippery the soles are on smooth surfaces if there's the slightest hint of moisture. DC's metro is positively lethal in such circumstances.

Edited by drgitlin

So, now that I have a 3A-1 I can supposedly use the Interops function on my J44. But I don't understand how it's supposed to work. Do I wear the bag on the outside but then move it to the back so it's mainly protected by the back of the jacket?

So, now that I have a 3A-1 I can supposedly use the Interops function on my J44. But I don't understand how it's supposed to work. Do I wear the bag on the outside but then move it to the back so it's mainly protected by the back of the jacket?

No you wear the bag on the inside. How it should work:

https://player.vimeo.com/video/14753417

J44 has the dual zip system so use the other zip

X4tgsStl.jpg

and if you want to take off the bag with the jacket on: 

JvBXnSHl.jpg

Edited by SuE