Acronym.

Westbrook

Also, dude in Hollywood in acr? Where was that shit when I lived/hung out up in that area?!?!

Probably everything was stuffed in one big closet which belonged to Robin Williams and John Mayer!

*Or are there also stars who don't have a house in Hollywood?

Secretly the rest of the world knows as little of America as America knows about the rest of the world.

is all of you guys actually wearing your messenger bags over left shoulder? i refuse to buy acr items with interops system because it's useless for me and acr refuses to create leftsideinterops version. so i am just wondering if i am the only one or why this option is not available.

Techninjas aim to be ambidexterous :-)

I guess it's kind of like driving in different parts of the world; some countries have shifters on the left and some on the right, but both you can adjust to no matter which side of your brain you primarily function in.

You can switch if you're concentrated on it but when you are distracted you'll probably reach for the wrong side etc.

Also, it has nothing to do with which side of the brain you use primarily.

The left side is used for vocabulary, language, grammar etc.

There right side is for visual/artistic stuff, intonation etc.

Wether you are more artistic (right side) or logical (left side) it will not have influence on you ability to change you routine from left handed to right handed etc.

Personally I'm ok with carrying messenger bags on either shoulder but then again I enjoy the learning curve on a lot of ACR gear; not to say that they're hard to use, but you definitely get a lot better over time and discover new ways of using them. It is really a kind of jutsu. But yeah if it feels weird for you then no need to force it; take another path.

You're probably right there Cloud. Personally tho, I believe that we're all potentially ambidextrous, given the right amount of training.

Oh yes we certainly are (i'm shit at it though), it occurs much on left-handed people but that is also (or mainly) caused because they need to adapt their whole lives as everything is made for right-handed people in this world.

We use an extremely small amount of our brains, imagine what we could do when we can use a mere 50% of it!

''take another path.''

thats sounds so zen master haha ;)

You're probably right there Cloud. Personally tho, I believe that we're all potentially ambidextrous, given the right amount of training.

anecdotal, but "they" tried to force my dad to write right-handed when he was a kid and he developed a stutter! when he started writing left-handed it went away.

anecdotal, but "they" tried to force my dad to write right-handed when he was a kid and he developed a stutter! when he started writing left-handed it went away.

True that. What I'd like to believe may not actually be possible; I used the mouse in my other hand for nearly 4 months, but as much as I got better at it, I'm so much faster with my primary hand that I gave up the experiment.

When I was growing up, my teacher was ambidextrous, it was just so sick watching her write with both her left and right hand! Maybe you just gotta be born with it.

Regardless, I do think it's good not to overly rely on your primary side, even if you do take a little longer at certain tasks.

is all of you guys actually wearing your messenger bags over left shoulder? i refuse to buy acr items with interops system because it's useless for me and acr refuses to create leftsideinterops version. so i am just wondering if i am the only one or why this option is not available.

Myself and Yardsale are also lefties and subsequently unable to take advantage of the interops functions.

Most of the acr bag straps are built anatomically for the left shoulder making them unsuitable for left hand people. Simply slinging the bag over the other shoulder isn't an option any more than wearing your shoes on the opposite feet. It just doesn't work.

ACR knows this is problem. Unfortunately I don't think the numbers are there yet to justify producing left handed variants.

Myself and Yardsale are also lefties and subsequently unable to take advantage of the interops functions.

Most of the acr bag straps are built anatomically for the left shoulder making them unsuitable for left hand people. Simply slinging the bag over the other shoulder isn't an option any more than wearing your shoes on the opposite feet. It just doesn't work.

ACR knows this is problem. Unfortunately I don't think the numbers are there yet to justify producing left handed variants.

Of course you can always Tweet at Errolson and have him whip you up a custom left-handed bag if you want.

Always wondered, you guys keep all those mini-manuals/spec sheets?

I alway's throw them away, I have like one left but that's because it came in last week and didn't have the chance to throw it away yet.

Good going on the pictures, this thread needs more pics! (yeah yeah i'll try to make some in a minute myself.)

Fucking hate this!

The S-J1A FW0809 was up on ebay, it's the only acrnm jacket I still want/need. Right season, right color, good state etc. but size freaking XL!

Who buys an XL in the S-J1A?! that thing is cut surprisingly big! even the S will be a little big on me and for length I should probably have a M but that's going to be even bigger on the chest.

Still hoping for a re-release of the FW0809 model but with a slimmer cut and preserving the two-tone color.