Acronym.

Westbrook

S/S collections are getting better every time!

Still not on par with F/W in my opinion but certainly getting there.

SS12 is great, cool new designs and good prices.

SS11 > SS12 by a long shot. In terms of design, concept, innovation and ninjatech.

Saving my $.

Stuff looks pretty good, still a few holes. No shirts as ordo mentioned, and still no -j1. Pant looks good, means I will skip the one coming out for F/W in a couple of months. The peel off jacket looks like a great conceptual improvement over the Vehicular of last F/W.

SS11 > SS12 by a long shot. In terms of design, concept, innovation and ninjatech.

Saving my $.

I agree SS11 was definitely a high point, but in a lot of areas I think the jump to SS12 is kinda scary; the cut and detailing are esp. sublime!

FUCK YEAH.

where are they already.

I tweeted and emailed with Errolson and he said last time they only sold 8 shirts and 2 were for him, though maybe he was talking about those pink button-ups :) Basically he said they can't make money on shirts under their current business model.

??? Purist ordered a few shirts... just them n' Errolson?!?!? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

If we're talking t-shirts then, no. We also had a few, i believe 3.

But they are just very hard to sell. (come on they were 199 euro's!)

Coming back to the ss11 vs ss12 discussion.

Ss11 was a real stylebreaker from previous stuff and innovative, that made it good, fresh. SS12 has combined that with the older seasons and that makes it a better season for me. It's an evolution of SS11.

clearly the shirts/t-shirts confused Errolson... Purist got 3 in... you guys got 3... that's 6... and Errolson got the other 2?

get outtaaaaaa here.............. a shame... seriously one of the best shirts I own.

Cloub_SB: what of ss12 is from pre-ss11 seasons apart from the vehicle escape zip??!?! I'm not seeing it...

You gotta remember each season has had a gimmick of some kind... packs, holsters, new bag range, womens/capes!!, etc... ss12 has had...................................................... Errolson rocking a NON ACR jkt ?!?! hahaha

Firmament had a few also, so then he was def. talking about dress shirts.

And yes, they are/were great.

SS12 is an evolution on the packs, check the J25....

J27 has the KG fit block, J22 has the KG fit block, J23 has it also.

J21 is back in full effect also.

KG Fit Block is this seasons gimmick then.

Non ACR jacket? you mean with the J24? ah man should he also wear ACR socks then?! He could have used the DS-J5 but who really cares...

3RD_ARM is a bit disappointing though this season.

Missing some stuff I still wanted....

Is there any problem with posting names? It's not like we are posting pictures + descriptions and prices....

Good luck finding someone without subnet access that knows what a KG fit block is...right?

That may be the case but I think it would be best to honor Acronym's request of keeping the contents of the subnet mask to ourselves.

Ha just saw Joe Hahn wearing a white soft shell Acronym interops hoody on MTV World Stage (Madrid Nov 2010). Now Joe Hahn I expect be into ACR; Robin Williams and John Mayer I would've never guessed!

whould be nice if white softshells returned