The Great Roy World Tour

Medine

I regret to inform everyone that Vinn has dropped out of the tour, but not to worry Jimmy said that he is down and willing to take over for him.

So this is what the new line-up looks like:

1. Medine

2. -Z-

3. TVshooter

4. JimmyC

5. Pomata

6. Beatle

7. Almostnice

8. demonito

9. Aho

10. rnrswitch

11. M.O.A.(Kix)

12. Roy6

Hope this looks good for everyone, more to come soon..

Vin's a busy guy. i won't speak for him, but doing tours is/can be difficult and time consuming. yes, you get to wear a pair of cool jeans for a month, however that's not the allure for some people.

i agree with you Pomata.

while i'm happy to be a part of this, and i'll do my best to make it fun, (and my leg ain't gonna be nuthin like my last tour stuff i.e., new shit 4 2011!!!) i have concerns about the 5-6 people on the tour who are ALSO in the ROYxCONE contest. aren't there enuf ppl on superdenim that we can trust with the jeans? i'm all for diversity, and if you guys in the contest want to give up your leg (or don't want to give it up), great. whatever. i'd just like to see some new faces. maybe somebody not so familiar, would come out of the woodworks and blow us away. not that i know anything about that. . . :P

so, if there are any ppl whoreally want to be a part of this, SPEAK UP! let everyone know that you want to do a kick ass job. PeterParker?? Davichan? Finn???

Vin's a busy guy. i won't speak for him, but doing tours is/can be difficult and time consuming. yes, you get to wear a pair of cool jeans for a month, however that's not the allure for some people.

i agree with you Pomata.

while i'm happy to be a part of this, and i'll do my best to make it fun, (and my leg ain't gonna be nuthin like my last tour stuff i.e., new shit 4 2011!!!) i have concerns about the 5-6 people on the tour who are ALSO in the ROYxCONE contest. aren't there enuf ppl on superdenim that we can trust with the jeans? i'm all for diversity, and if you guys in the contest want to give up your leg (or don't want to give it up), great. whatever. i'd just like to see some new faces. maybe somebody not so familiar, would come out of the woodworks and blow us away. not that i know anything about that. . . :P

so, if there are any ppl whoreally want to be a part of this, SPEAK UP! let everyone know that you want to do a kick ass job. PeterParker?? Davichan? Finn???

I'd love to do this, but i would give up my spot if grooveholmes could take it. I would be down for PeterParker to take my spot as well. Two dudes that I would have liked to see in the ROYxCone contest.

I hear you about diversity.

Hate to ride the drop out train and I'll try my best to blow minds during my part of the tour but depending on fit etc. I might need a backup volunteer for my spot as well...Things will be major hectic for me next year starting my new job and I'd like to concentrate my efforts on other ROYalness should I fail to do this tour justice for any unforeseen complication...

But just a heads up, I'll try my best to be a part even if they don't fit (too poorly lol)

for the first time in almost twenty-seven years im going to chose not to comment, i know that sucks because thats the whole reason i joined superfuture; to comment. i will say i hope that the "post self edge" Roy continues to amaze....

^fixed.

Wait, what do you mean "post self edge" Roy- is Selfedge no longer carrying ROY?

for the first time in almost three years im going to chose not to comment, i know that sucks because thats the whole reason i joined superfuture; to comment. i will say i hope that the "post self edge" Roy continues to amaze....

Vinn, sorry to hear you're not participating. I know you'll continue to amaze with your OG Roys. Have a great Christmas.

Alright folks. So taking tvshooter's advice I invited grooveholmes to participate in my spot. He said he was more than happy. If no one objects I would like to yield my spot to him. I don't want this whole ROY "lifestyle" to turn into a clique or anything. All encompassing is what it should be. Fuck maybe these babies can go around for a few years.

Sorry it's taken so long to get these pictures up, i just havent been around a computer since everyone is back home for winter break and i gotta hang out with everyone before i leave for school ya know..

Here it is. New Orleans..

_IGP6814.JPG

_IGP6819.JPG

They got street performers everywhere, everyone is tryin to make a buck off all the tourists

_IGP6836.JPG

_IGP6850.JPG

This is the french quarter around st. louis cathedral(The oldest cathedral in America)

_IGP6857.JPG

There was a wedding that bust out of the cathedral and into a precession around the streets

_IGP6862.JPG

_IGP6885.JPG

_IGP6887.JPG

_IGP6938.JPG

_IGP6974.JPG

_IGP6976.JPG

We met a woman in a store who was completely impressed by the jeans and the world tour that she showed us her house so I could get a picture of the Roys in a real french quarter home.

_IGP6987.JPG

More french quarter..

_IGP6997.JPG

_IGP7004.JPG

_IGP7008.JPG

_IGP7015.JPG

_IGP7025.JPG

_IGP7026.JPG

_IGP7033.JPG

_IGP7042.JPG

_IGP7158.JPG

And this is the 2nd largest lake in the country (Lake Pontchartrain)

_IGP7172.JPG

Mississippi river again,

_IGP7205.JPG

This local NO artists does these terrible, terrible paintings of dogs which I guess are quite popular since they are all over this building, idk some people must like them but I think they are simply retarded

_IGP7236.JPG

We hit up a kinda fancy resteraunt, Chocon, while we were down there

_IGP7250.JPG

Chocon means pork in french so obviously I got pork, with crispy pork on top of it, it was pretty good. would recommend for anyone in NO

_IGP7247.JPG

and of course, the superdome!.

_IGP7273.JPG

some randoms,

_IGP7350.JPG

_IGP7351.JPG

And my new home as of Jan 3!

_IGP7354.JPG

Went to where the best fried chicken in the USA is supposed to be served up. She has a James Beard award, and when there are white people standing in line in the middle of the ghetto you know it must be good.

_IGP7367.JPG

A run down school across the street, one victim of Katrina,

_IGP7369.JPG

A lamborghini outside a hotel

_IGP7572.JPG

the famous Acme house,

_IGP7597.JPG

Well that was christmas time in New Orleans, hope you enjoyed.

_IGP7605.JPG

Untill later.