The Great Roy World Tour

Medine

_IGP6850.JPG

The dude in the white kills it. He poses like that for like 20 or 30 minutes.

Z, I should be sending these out to you today..

Ive been busy driving down to New Orleans and getting settled into my new school so hopefully I can get them sent out today. I shoulda shipped em from Illinois since that would have taken less time, my bad.

here's a bit to tide you guys over. quick fit pic.

5333754916_82e293decc_z.jpg

everything on these jeans is great, from the patch, to the pockets, to the scalloped stitching all over on the interior construction. They're a really slim fit on me, obviously, but they fit great everywhere but the waistband. I'm taking one for the tour and rocking them with the top button undone (+belt of course). they really don't give or stretch much at all which is where i'm running into trouble with the waist! Medine has done a hell of a job during his first leg of the tour. looks like he spent the month doing bum fights wherever he found them, really great fades! more pics to come whenever there is fucking sunlight...

5333135093_2225071305_z.jpg

5333135647_9ec962bf51_z.jpg

5333751412_1d5390ae3d_z.jpg

5333752014_e3c83ee75b_z.jpg

I was floored when I took them out of the package. they've seen some crazy wear!

did you paint one of the pockets medine????

oh, and since i'm jacked about this i'll let it slip...I've got a riffesque winter wonderland trip planned for the entire end of next week. Heading up to the north shore (of lake superior) for some downhill skiing, back country xc skiing, and much, much more. Should provide plenty of fun for the ROY's. i'll rock them under my ski gear!

Are you a bicycle rider, medine?

No, Im not a bike rider, I think these might be just some really fast fading denim cuz all I really did was shovel, party (Might explain some of the bum fight stains) and go to class.

I was going to do a New Years update for a last hoorah, but since that was my last day in Illinois it is safe to say that I dont remember much..

Cant wait for a proper waywt -Z-!

X-POST FROM WAYJDT THREAK

another food post ya'll. Tonight, Indian food, or at least our home made take on Indian food. The wife and I had some of our good friends over for a little feast, we're going to start doing this every month or so, picking a different food style every time, and trying our hand at it. my wife (learned from her chef mother) is a fucking amazing cook, so we always eat well, and we love to explore cuisine at any opportunity, but we're getting to the point (ahem, age) where we feel like we can entertain some of our friends once and a while to a very nice dinner, some more informal like tonight, some sit down, dress up occasions. here we go.

Home made Naan...not as light and airy as I would have liked, but oh well, actually consistency wise it was more like pita bread, so a minor fail here, but made it from scratch so oh well!

5338377252_e49ab6916c_z.jpg

Veggie Biryani rice, good shit.

5337765731_3b1598ea5a_z.jpg

Butter chicken....

5337766075_fbcc51d1a0_z.jpg

some chana masala and saag paneer.

5338378134_ed6211445f_z.jpg

Mango Lassi with a TON of rum....yes.

5338378562_f4bf9d413e_z.jpg

Vegetable Samosas, one done as a test, the others waiting for the fry...

5337767307_4955069c62_z.jpg

and there we go.

5337767667_7544ba23e6_z.jpg

choice wine of the night....one of our guests brought it, it was very young, and while I usually love wines from the Rhone Valley, this one was not too good.

5337767923_00c1b4901c_z.jpg

My Plate, all the goodness.

5337768681_541cc3dccc_z.jpg

and why not finish the night out right with some good ole' quantity beer...!!!!!!

5338380722_921a87a296_z.jpg

and you guys get the bonus of shitty fit pics!

5338381178_8aaa046a89_z.jpg

5337769211_1a08d44cf7_z.jpg

the house was hot from cooking, so i ditched my sweater early on in the night. nothing special to note here, wearing house shoes, like a common bum. in really special jeans.....:D

any time, always happy to have guests! maybe you can get rnr and roy6 and the rest of the other ROY thing... to line up with you and a soup kitchen line will ensue....;)