The Great Roy World Tour

Medine

Every kid on the playground knows not to accept an offer of Polish chocolate.

It's goona be something seeing some of the less spindly folks squeezing into those. They look very nice now though.

I got post soak measurements and they seemed to have GROWN!

(Except Inseam)

I must have been fucked up when I measured them pre soak or its because I tried to stretch the waist while they were damp.. Sorry Guys!

New Accurate(Double Checked on BiG site) Measurments:

Waist: 17in(34)

Inseam: 34.5in

Thigh: 12in

Knee: 8.75in

Leg Opening:8In

The best way I can describe this fit is like a lvc '55 hence its carrot-like shape

Sorry again for the fucked up measurements.. I knew they felt bigger than I had measured

Roy left a handful of scraps in the box

IMG_0297.JPG

Im stealing the square in the front for repairs on my other Roy's. I think that everyone can take a 3x3in(or so) square as long as we keep enough for if repairs are needed on the GRWT pair.

AND, Im going to send around a 1GB flash drive. I think we should all put a fit pic and a touristy picture with the jeans in front of some sort of landmark (either local or on travels) so we can showcase where these have been.

We can also add some other things. Ideas?

i posted something in here about jealousy and credit card bills, and then it was gone, i thought beatle deleted it, then i realized there had been a super failure, i need to stop being so insecure, im just posting to subscribe to the thread though now, good night

It wasn't aimed at you; more a system meltdown. I felt much the same when I saw the thread and bills (in my case, two lots for complicated reasons) - but if you have a Dirty Dozen 2 pair on the way, and a pair of ROYs to keep, life ain't that hard, surely?

New measurements put a smile on my face this morning! Ill fit! Can't wait for these...Medine, let's figure out a meetup...that would be a good way to begin the handoffs...

New measurements put a smile on my face this morning! Ill fit! Can't wait for these...Medine, let's figure out a meetup...that would be a good way to begin the handoffs...

Im down.. I'll be on break so ill be able to drive where ever, im sure andrew wants to get in on this too.

Or if you guys make it out to Elgin I know a few spots where we can get burgers and beers.

Don't worry brotha, I will take over!

ill be fine! currently fasting!

im just so siked on the slash pockets, i love that feature! ever since my MF riders... so comfortable! i never really put anything in my front pockets any way.

Mike would you say they follow the original fit?

They are similar but I think the WT jeans are a lil bit roomier in the thighs, like I said these remind me more of a lvc '55 cut. Ill take comparison pictures between my OG's and the WT's sooner or later.

Ill measure the rise too, i think its higher than the OG's

Im down.. I'll be on break so ill be able to drive where ever, im sure aho wants to get in on this too.

Or if you guys make it out to Elgin I know a few spots where we can get burgers and beers.

I most definitely do want in! Let me know what you guys plan, I might have to work though so no guarantees...:X

u got an awesome fit there Medine, really digging the cut of these...

Roy should do something with this cut in the future ;)

cool. as it gets closer i'll check what work is looking like around the new year and try to make it down there...only an 8 hour drive. wouldn't mind spending some quality time in my favorite city :)

I don't got much to update since today was a pretty lazy day, but I got a few pics for you guys

Today's fit (disregard the goofy face I was making cuz the pic sucks & I got a dirty mirror)

IMG_0308.JPG

It's getting pretty cold out here but snow keeps holding off altho they have been forecasting it everyday for the past week. It says snow tomorrow on my weather channel toolbar right now... well see..

IMG_0312.JPG

And a few song selections of the day..

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

That's all I got for now.

I will defend myself on the Peacoat and sneaks..

Ive been wanting to get a pair of kinda techy sneaks for awhile, i like the contrast between the more refined stuff and the nikes, plus they are nice to just kick around in. its thought out, i wouldnt put any old sneakers on my feet. Its a nice change of pace from my boots that I always wear.

i have to keep reminding myself, " don't be jealous... don't be jealous". But it is no use, these are too damn cool and I am beyond jealous. They look great, and its so good to know that they're getting the wear they deserve, but still it isn't me wearing them so I sort of have a love hate relationship with this thread.

this is not a WAYWT thread. its a world tour. so lets keep the critiques to a minimum.

I don't mind the critiques, but just know that Ill always defend myself cuz I know I got more steez than the rest of ya fools! haha only fooling

Well after eating a ton of donuts I had a packers game to watch with some friends.

Green-Bay-Packers.jpg

Sadly they lost to Atlanta 17-20, great game, they got jipped on a few calls tho.

Next up, Da Bears..

chicago-bears.jpg

At least the Bears kicked ass! (Im a strange combination of both Bears & Packers fan, but Packers>Bears) Bears won 31-26 against Mike Vick and his eagles.

Got a few Regino's pizzas for the game

product_family_cheese.jpgproduct_family_cheese.jpg

Theyre good but small. and pricey too, luckily they were on sale. Did you know cashiers at grocery stores can make out different fresh herbs by smelling them? kinda funny to watch a nerdy kid sniff a plastic bag.

Also watched walking dead and watch a guy's head get smashed into a million pieces by his wife.. pretty awesome.

girl-zombie-The-Walking-Dead-AMC-tv-show-image-600x322-e1284128534436.jpeg

Figured I'd start a song of the day picture, so here it is:

IMG_0328.JPG

At least I got a shot of the denim in with the song, right??

Im done for now..