ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

Actually, thinking about that hip flare, and diaper ass - they have to be more like a 55 in terms of room around the thighs and groin. So I can still have children.

Edit: thanks, Ran and Zissou. yep, it does flare out a fair bit at the seat. It means I can simply put a piece of wood in the waist as they dry, rather than sitting in them.

owning a LVC 55 and SC Okinawa i can say that the top block fits similar,at least on my pair.hipflare is there-which looks shit on pics but its what makes a pair comfortable for me.also huge diaper ass-hence no pics of my backside til the denim settled.

Thanks guys!

wow riff looking good, they actualy show some wear already

I think the camping trip took its toll! :P

I only wore the 55's a few times during the week after Christmas, but I'd agree that the Roy x Cone top block is very similar.

Mine are slowly fading in some postal depot, hopefully still unopened, and not being sold in a dodgy pub somewhere in south east london :(

He's trying to swap them for a pair of pre-distressed bootcut Diesels!

He's trying to swap them for a pair of pre-distressed bootcut Diesels!

No, Id like to imagine he would just think fuck it, put them on and go to work in them day in day out for the next 10 months , then carelessly discard them. His wife takes them to the charity shop the next day and a week later they end up in a bale in our local sally army thrift shop. Couple of days later I'm browsing there and bingo. One hot wash and they're perfect. 29th place is mine!

Keep those fading pictures coming zissou! Along the lines of what I'm getting as well but my camera can't pick up on it for the life of me lol....Also, I won't be having any defined hige on this pair but my combs are very sharp...Should make for interesting fades...

I think the laps fades may not be too defined on these jeans from the duck pocket bags, but I think the thickness of the pocket bags and the hidden coin pocket may create some cool lap fades.

I can see your 32" pair is also downsized. My pair is still drying and STIFF LIKE WOOD. Dunno if I can wear 'em or soak 'em another time to get rid off all that starch.
ARRRGH, my pair is still too wet to wear but stiff...I've never seen such a incredible stiff jean postsoak.

They'll soften up after 2-3 full days of wear. This has been my experience atleast.

How dare you use "suspenders" and "chaps" in the same sentence. It's, "What suspenders are you dudes wearing?"

I went with some dappers suspenders, dude.

The buttons are bone, I believe. They came with the suspenders.

Nice looking Pike Bros. suspenders, but you might want to watch out for the "Dutch" construction.

The buttons are bone, I believe. They came with the suspenders.

Nice looking Pike Bros. suspenders, but you might want to watch out for the "Dutch" construction.

I don't have a problem with items made by strapping, square-headed gentlemen.

On a side note, I'm loving how these have softened up after a few days wear. Anyone doubting their fit, should they be in doubt, should rest assured that things will work out. Now that the denim is conforming to my body, the thigh flare has died down...