Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

Can't remember if I've asked this question before or not, but here we go.
FW thermals: I'm assuming they are pretty forgiving? They only make up to size large but I've been wanting to try one out.
Corlection's product page says they stretch 2-3 inches in the chest, can anyone attest to that?
Their measurements for a size large show a 19.5 in. chest, so that'll stretch out to ~21.5-22.5 which should be fine for me.
I understand thermals are supposed to be fitted / slim, just wanted to see if anyone could chime in before giving one a shot.

28 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

Definitely definitely definitely this is your fit

If anyone wants other brands of shirts hit me up because I'm selling almost everything else to make room for more FW. :D

Boom, order placed. This is a dream jacket for me (if it fits...) I have 2 similar jackets, but this one has the advantage of the hand warmers. And that flavor of Beach cloth is quite rare.

Yes, I got 42. Total cost was JPY 98,500 incl. JPY 8,300 shipping but I am not sure whether they will remove the tax. The bill is unclear.

EDIT: What's not unclear is my CC statement, and I was charged the full amount incl. taxes...

Edited by JDelage