Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

That one came out a few years back. Same colors I think (khaki version might have been a bit lighter).

In any case it's a great piece!

16 hours ago, indigoeagle said:

The new Timber Cruiser Coat.

Pretty special.

QviAMPf.png

ux0cPwy.png

icB9QYx.png

2421012-1.jpg

2421012-2.jpg

Original 13oz Yarn-Dyed Duck

Wow, does it have enough pockets do you think? You could keep all of your other clothing in the pockets of that one coat. Unless you were Broark of course 😉

Edited by Dr_Heech

1 hour ago, Dr_Heech said:

Hey @MJF9 and @AlientoyWorkmachine - Some inspiration for you for future wear possibilities in the shape of this 1922 model 506XX.

This is only the second one l think l've seen apart from the one in the levis jacket book and that has no cuffs.

Screenshot_20241014_131052_Instagram.thumb.jpg.26e8d902bbb219281370c878f4377023.jpg

That looks amazing. But crucially missing the sleeve combs (or lack thereof) in the picture!  I have way too many jackets to get here anytime soon but I’ll keep trying. I’ve been thinking about a sell off to limit my options and this one would stay for sure. But I’m not sure I can do it. 

Edited by AlientoyWorkmachine

4 minutes ago, AlientoyWorkmachine said:

That looks amazing. But crucially missing the sleeve combs (or lack thereof) in the picture!  I have way too many jackets to get here anytime soon but I’ll keep trying. I’ve been thinking about a sell off to limit my options and this one would stay for sure. But I’m not sure I can do it. 

I must admit, the 1922 213 jacket in the book has some awesome underarm combs/fading where the excess material bunches, but it does look slightly uncomfortable to wear so it would be some commitment l guess. The pic of the blouse/jacket l posted above is from a collector who has an impressive collection of small button 506/213 but so far this is the only image released so we'll have to wait.

Why don't you put your '22 jacket aside as a work jacket only. Few years of yard/DIY work and those fades will come .... eventually. 

I know the 51s are a little lighter than 47s but same fabric. 
does this make much of a difference as they age?

has anyone here had both?

On 10/15/2024 at 8:55 PM, CSL said:

That one came out a few years back. Same colors I think (khaki version might have been a bit lighter).

In any case it's a great piece!

The original is from 12 years ago, which in itself was a variant of the Sasquatch (1131026)  from the year before. It was released in Dark Tan (1221004) and Deep Black (1231005)

Edited by Duke Mantee

3 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

The original is from 12 years ago, which in itself was a variant of the Sasquatch (1131026)  from the year before. It was released in Dark Tan (1221004) and Deep Black (1231005)

The price has basically doubled: from JPY 86,100 to 170,500.
In 12 years. So according to the 70 rule the Timber Cruiser Index calculates about 6% inflation per year since then.

3 hours ago, indigoeagle said:

The price has basically doubled: from JPY 86,100 to 170,500.
In 12 years. So according to the 70 rule the Timber Cruiser Index calculates about 6% inflation per year since then.

And somehow Kuroda and Ueda at the BOJ don’t see it anywhere near 2%

2 hours ago, bod said:

Has anyone got a pair of 1942’s ?

True to size?

I keep seeing conflicting measurements

I have the ‘42s, I would say they’re pretty much in line with 601xx sizing of other models. Having worn a pair of OA’s for most of this year, coming back to the 601 feels a little oversized. But I wouldn’t size down I don’t think.

^ '22 (jacket) and '37 jeans are the same denim developed specifically in recent years; 47 (jeans) denim is the FW 'standard' denim which is different

Note, from the posts following later, that the '22 jeans are in 'standard' denim.

Edited by MJF9
i) added notes in brackets for clarity, ii) added note that '22 jeans confirmed 'standard' denim

I think the 37/42 are the same denim and the flagship denim is used for the 43/47/51 but that the 22 is something different? Idk. They don’t post any details at all really for the denims. Haha 

43 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

I have the 22 jacket Shred and it's the same denim, as per FW, as the 37 jeans and 33 jacket that I have. 

At first I thought you were on to something, but I think you're getting things mixed up a bit.
The '22 jeans were released in August of 2020 along with the '27 jacket. No idea if these use the same denim or not.
The 506xx '33 and 601xx-c '37 were released in 2023, they also released a 506xx '22 jacket with no pocket flap (all three of these models used the same denim).
There were no '22 model jeans released in 2023 alongside the '22 jacket.

45 minutes ago, Broark said:

The 506xx '33 and 601xx-c '37 were released in 2023, they also released a 506xx '22 jacket with no pocket flap (all three of these models used the same denim).

That's what my post said mate... 

1 hour ago, MJF9 said:

I have the 22 jacket Shred and it's the same denim, as per FW, as the 37 jeans and 33 jacket that I have. 

I have the '27 jacket too - it's the 'standard' denim.

I don't have the '22 jeans (as you say released years ago) and for clarity can't say what denim they are. My earlier post could have inferred it was the same as the jacket (good spot Austin, thanks). That said, it seems a bit odd to have a '22 jacket that is different denim to the '22 jeans but it may well be true or not!  Calling @Duke Mantee :)

Edited by MJF9