The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I'm contemplating throwing them in the dryer...

I used Sugarcane Denim Detergent and handwashed in warm water(not hot but you'd take a bath in it). Rinsed afterwards alternating between cold and hot water. Used the Premium Care stuff which came with it and soaked in 104F water for 25 minutes. They're hang-drying right now.

Good stuff EvilCrayon.

I just thought I would do a quick update on my 1001's. It's been 6 months and I did one hand wash at 5 months. Here they are after I had my plant science class. I planted a garden (strawberries, eggplant, parsley +9 other crops), which is why they're a little dirty.

img6240n.jpg

I dunno I guess it's just paranoia but I've seen people post on here before about sustained direct sunlight on wet jeans damaging the indigo... Not really sure if that's true or not. I agree sunlight is faster and I have dried jeans out that way before without any noticeable negative effects.

I dunno I guess it's just paranoia but I've seen people post on here before about sustained direct sunlight on wet jeans damaging the indigo... Not really sure if that's true or not. I agree sunlight is faster and I have dried jeans out that way before without any noticeable negative effects.

Direct sunlight damaging indigo seems kinda iffy to me, I'm pretty sure jeans were designed to be able to withstand the sun.. otherwise people would have to carry a parasol and work at night. But I've also read on superdenim that you can't get fades at night...

4001 is a black straight leg model. He said they're releasing a black F380 soon.

yup. i believe he said the black F380 comes out in May..