The Flat Head

LFC4ever

My true waist is 31.5, should i go for a size 31 or 32 in 1001's?

i have the same waist size, i got a 32, tight in the waist at first, now they sit on my hips (they stretch quite a bit). i wanted a slightly looser fit in straight leg with a slim thigh so these were the right size for what i wanted.

thanks for the fit pics. howd you size on those? do they stretch/shrink a lot?

they stretch a LOT. i sized up 1 to a 31 cuz my thighs are kinda big, and now the thighs stretched like 1.5 inches and the waist is a 32. It works for me cuz i dont like skinny jeans.

shrinkage was exactly what kiya said. shrunk to tagged size after an initial warm soak ( which was a 31 , 36)

i have the same waist size, i got a 32, tight in the waist at first, now they sit on my hips (they stretch quite a bit). i wanted a slightly looser fit in straight leg with a slim thigh so these were the right size for what i wanted.

Thanks, could you post some fit pics?

I'm looking for something that has the fit of the Flat Head SE05BSP Slim Tapered in the legs, but a fit in the seat closer to the APC NS. Any suggestions in FH or other brands? Figured this would be a good thread to ask in since you guys know the FH fits really well. Thanks

I have the BSPs and love them - the seat still seems like an odd fit on me. Almost not tight enough. I went with true waist size and I couldn't size down any more as the legs are already tight. Any other suggestions? Thanks

Flat Head Spring Shirt Collection

Five new shirts from Flat Head just arrived...

Two new mini-herringbone shirts, a Black Mint Kasuri shirt, a hickory stripe workshirt, and a short sleeve Green Diamond shirt.

With Flat Head's newest fabric, their take on a classic herringbone woven pattern comes as their newest offering this year. The fabric is soft and has a great character contained within the herringbone pattern, a simple classic shirt with a great fit; available in light black and mustard.

The fabric on the Hickory Stripe Workshirt is a custom run that Flat Head originally had made for their Googies sub-brand. The pique cotton fabric is unique in that it's woven in such a way where there is a great deal of character for a hickory stripe pattern. This is a new style from Flat Head, the body of the shirt is a new fit and the pockets and the outside "Flat Head Union Made" tag is also new.

With the Green Diamond one of the most popular short sleeve shirts we've ever had at the store is now available in a new color for spring.

Flat Head's Black Mint division has a new shirt for spring, the Black Mint Kasuri shirt in white/black. You've got to see this shirt in person to fully understand what's going on with the weave and pattern design.

All these shirts are only made once for the year, once sold out there are no restocks as usual.

Check the online store for hi-res photos, specs, and more information on all five of these shirts:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

fh01_01_web-736238.jpg

fh01_02_web-736184.jpg

fh02_01_web-759661.jpg

fh02_03_web-759600.jpg

fh03_01_web-713488.jpg

fh03_02_web-713421.jpg

fh04_01_web-779008.jpg

fh04_02_web-778943.jpg

fh05_01_web-746853.jpg

fh05_02_web-746794.jpg