The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Guest Ark Sakura

I just finished a 45 minutes hothothot soaking my new F310 true to size and daaaamn it literally took me ten minutes of fighting to get the button done up. I'm gonna have to take them off to let them air dry while I sleep. Hope I can get em back on in the morning. lol

My thumbs will probably have blisters tomorrow.

Guest Ark Sakura

these 310 are the shit! such a killer cut and fit.

my only peeve is the zipper...i'm used to buttons (I opted for the 310 vs the 1001 because of the poly stitching). Also, like some people mentioned, the zip sort of wants to fall down, but it won't if you pull the zipper all the way up and tuck it under the fold. Maybe the fact that I'm wearing a belt helps...

I think Flat Head is my favorite brand right now. Their jeans and shirts just kill. I like how they use the vintage 50s-early60s Fender spaghetti logo font http://www.fender.de/images_cms/germany/logos/Spaghetti-Logo_WEB.gif

amnesiac, you need one size up... don't soak those, exchange them for a size up.

I went ahead and soaked them anyways, one because i didn't check back here to see advice (Not the best decision), two becuase i did have a decent amount of room in the waist, about an inch. I did a luke warm soak and they they fit about how I would like them to (it was pretty easy to get them on) maybe a little on the tight side. I'm gonna stick with em. And Im hoping once the denim softens up with some wear the fit will look better, it's extremely stiff right now.

akddfp.jpg

Guest Ark Sakura
Thanks, I did 1 hand wash in cold water with woolbrite at 5 months. I'll probably do another soon.

Thatslapz, where did you get that belt?

I went ahead and soaked them anyways, one because i didn't check back here to see advice (Not the best decision), two becuase i did have a decent amount of room in the waist, about an inch. I did a luke warm soak and they they fit about how I would like them to (it was pretty easy to get them on) maybe a little on the tight side. I'm gonna stick with em. And Im hoping once the denim softens up with some wear the fit will look better, it's extremely stiff right now.

going against all odds.. haha

looks like a good fit... +rep

Guest Ark Sakura

I'm sure that's the problem. It's a minor design flaw in an otherwise perfect jean. I'll wear these for a year and then get a pair of the 1001.

That's why on the SE05BSP we chose to have it a button-fly.

I wonder if 310s have a zipper issue because zippers don't shrink with the jeans.

My 4001s have a zipper and it works fine. They shrunk a lot too after the initial soak. Once I got used to actually pressing the zipper down to make it lock, they haven't come unzipped once.

if you didn't size down that's not a problem i guess.

but i sized down 1 and even though i used the zipper locker, they have come unzipped very 10 minutes...

Official size advice: One up or true to size. :cool: (lol just playing devil's advocate)