The Flat Head

LFC4ever

ryan, could you post what your true waist and measurements are? how big are your thighs and what sizes in other jeans do you wear? thanks, i'm getting mine in the mail pretty soon and got a 34 as well

i usually wear a size 32...i was wearing some apcs before these in a size 30...id say my actual waist measurement is probably a 32 considering these probably shrank about 1.5 sizes and i still have a little room...i think?

i dont really remember how much the waist shrinks but like i said i have just a bit of room so they dont really hug...my thighs are kinda average sized...used to play hockey and they were pretty thick...that and i gained some wait last year, but i lost quite a few pounds...however my weight sits high and seems to not have very much impact on my waist size, and my thighs have slimmed out from regular running...my overall build is fairly average

Just got my BSP's in the same size I got my F310's. They're pretty tight in the waist pre-soak - but I'm thinking I should give them a hotsoak anyway, and stretch them out while wet.

Got home from work to this...

BSP002.jpg

Here's a pre-soak fit pic, don't mind my socks - I was too pumped to put shoes on.

BSP66.jpg

Too hard to take a photo of the back right now, going to give them a soak and will post up more later.

Just got my BSP's in the same size I got my F310's. They're pretty tight in the waist pre-soak - but I'm thinking I should give them a hotsoak anyway, and stretch them out while wet.

Got home from work to this...

BSP002.jpg

Here's a pre-soak fit pic, don't mind my socks - I was too pumped to put shoes on.

BSP66.jpg

Too hard to take a photo of the back right now, going to give them a soak and will post up more later.

don't HOT soak them. luke warm for half an hour or something reasonable!

+rep if you boil soak and wear them to dry, then post a live video feed of yourself being cut in half by your jeans. That would be appropriate handling of a jean called BombShitPussy.

Haha, I was planning on something like that - except maybe doing pay-per-view and then donating the proceeds to the tmadd Flathead fund

Fixed. 10char.

Haha, word. Anyway - they are drying now.

F3104m013.jpg

So to pass the time I took some pictures of my 4-4.5 month old F310s - it's a pretty overcast day. Pictures taken with a sub-par point and shoot. No alterations to contrast or brightness.

F3104m005.jpg

F3104m004.jpg

F3104m007.jpg

the creases on my left leg are much stronger than on the right. :(

F3104m003.jpg

i usually wear a size 32...i was wearing some apcs before these in a size 30...id say my actual waist measurement is probably a 32 considering these probably shrank about 1.5 sizes and i still have a little room...i think?

i dont really remember how much the waist shrinks but like i said i have just a bit of room so they dont really hug...my thighs are kinda average sized...used to play hockey and they were pretty thick...that and i gained some wait last year, but i lost quite a few pounds...however my weight sits high and seems to not have very much impact on my waist size, and my thighs have slimmed out from regular running...my overall build is fairly average

Ryan those fit you great! Your fit is what I want... slim but not too tight. How tall are you?

have to agree with everybody else, RyanF's fit suits him really well. Mindxmatters - your F310s look really good for only 4-4.5 months.

i'm pumped to see how the BSPs are going to turn out. I've been wearing mine everyday in this hot ass weather.

have to agree with everybody else, RyanF's fit suits him really well. Mindxmatters - your F310s look really good for only 4-4.5 months.

i'm pumped to see how the BSPs are going to turn out. I've been wearing mine everyday in this hot ass weather.

Ryan is now making me consider getting the BSP... and putting up my SEXFHO5 once again :eek:

Ryan those fit you great! Your fit is what I want... slim but not too tight. How tall are you?

5'8

thank you

Ryan is now making me consider getting the BSP... and putting up my SEXFHO5 once again :eek:

theyre worth it...actually i only paid 265 cause i used that 1 day coupon last monday

Yeah you're luck on that coupon... I currently have the SEXFHO5 and I really like how yours fit.

I thought they would be much slimmer actually..i think i was deceived by Sidney's heavily altered pair that is displayed on the self edge site, but nonetheless I'm quite happy with the fit and glad I didn't try to size down anymore.

Sid's pair aren't heavily altered, I'm pretty sure he sized down one from his 3001 size to a 28, which is why they appear so slim pre-soak. Anyway - I just hot soaked my bsps and dried them and they are painfully, nut huggingly tight. Fit pics to come.

dude did you at least put a hanger or something wedged in the waist to keep it from shrinking?

Pretty much same with mine, hemmed to a 35, hot soaked for 30-40 minutes. So tight right now, can barely breathe.

Edit, no I didn't put a hanger in the waist - I wanted the waist to shrink a bit so I didn't have to wear a belt with them in a couple months.

BSPfit1.jpg

BSPFit2.jpg

Can't even slouch them yet. Oi.

BSPFIT3.jpg

Sid's pair aren't heavily altered, I'm pretty sure he sized down one from his 3001 size to a 28, which is why they appear so slim pre-soak. Anyway - I just hot soaked my bsps and dried them and they are painfully, nut huggingly tight. Fit pics to come.

perhaps i didnt phrase that right...he sized down rather than up as recommended and hemmed the inseam down significantly, so the fit he has is not what is going to be typical of those who follow the self edge sizing instructions

I thought they would be much slimmer actually..i think i was deceived by Sidney's heavily altered pair that is displayed on the self edge site, but nonetheless I'm quite happy with the fit and glad I didn't try to size down anymore.

For the record, I was coerced into a pair of 28's… :)

Also, most of the products are not worn according to the sizing chart because they aren't soaked…I usually size down as much as possible to best accentuate the fit so the buyer will know how it compares to other cuts. Hopefully there wasn't any confusion.

I always figured you guys just sized them down for the fit pictures just to make up for the shrinkage factor.

Here's some measurements of my size 28 BSP's post hot-soak.

Waist - 13.25"- not aligned

Thigh - 9.25" seam to seam at top of thigh

leg opening - 6.25" when hemmed to a 35.

inseam- about 33.25" (a hemmed 35 pre soak)

My BSPs are surprisingly comfortable to wear now. They're not loose or anything and I can barely slouch them but I don't mind wearing them as much now cause they're not as stiff. The stacking looks weird to me though but I'll let you guys be the judge of that. I'll post pictures when I get back home.

also, Leonard Leroy, could you post up the imperial dukes i did an ocean wash with to SA because i got banned for something silly a while back.

For the record, I was coerced into a pair of 28's… :)

Also, most of the products are not worn according to the sizing chart because they aren't soaked…I usually size down as much as possible to best accentuate the fit so the buyer will know how it compares to other cuts. Hopefully there wasn't any confusion.

understandable...like i said, not what i expected, but im pleasantly surprised...they fit well

besides i dont have your proportions to pull off such a tight cut...it would have looked ridiculous on me that fitted