The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I sized down one size, because I usually want to wear my jeans real slim.

I hardly see any honeycombs, beginning to think that they're "too baggy", well, gonna snap some pictures tomorrow hopefully, it's been awhile

From the picture I would also say that you could easily size down one (more).

But I wouldn't since yours is the best fit I've seen on 3001.

Trying to decide between 310 and 380. Currently have RRDS in 28, stretched to 32. True waist (hips) 31. But I suspect the issue will be with my thighs, the RRDS were tighter in the thighs than the waist, which now are just barely not skin-tight at the widest areas. Any model/sizing help is appreciated. The measurements on selfedge are pretty similar between these jeans.

If you like the fit of RR a lot - I'd say go for the 380..it's kind of in the middle...

The amount of stretching on your Ralfs is not so important - if a 28 fits you tight when you first put it on - I would suggest you try the FH's in a size 30...or - if you're brave , and the Ralfs are'nt really tight to begin with - a 29...

For reference - I have a pair of Ralfs - size 29 , really nice and tight - and I got the FH's 3001 in a 31 - which is perfect...

do these stretch a lot? i have one which i haven't soaked. in its raw stage, it seems like it fits perfectly. i'm afraid if i soak them it will shrink more than tag size. also thought the leg opening are too wide but the picture above tells me it would look alright.

You have this baby sitting in your closet ?? Bring it out and play !!

I've got so many to play with still. sorahiko, oni shoai, edo in that order....then there's the FOB F151, 811s, nandoxnando, Sammy S510XX AI-N, S5000BK to work on after....there's something wrong with me...

I've got so many to play with still. sorahiko, oni shoai, edo in that order....then there's the FOB F151, 811s, nandoxnando, Sammy S510XX AI-N, S5000BK to work on after....there's something wrong with me...

i can relate john:mad:

Those threads come loose all the time...

Just cut the loose part off - no sense in replacing them this early on...

Do you guys put your hands in your pockets a lot or anything? I have had my 3001s since June and the pocket stiching looks fine. I try to wear a jacket with everything so I can put my keys in there.

Do you guys put your hands in your pockets a lot or anything? I have had my 3001s since June and the pocket stiching looks fine. I try to wear a jacket with everything so I can put my keys in there.

I reach into my right pocket about 20 to 30 times a day at least to get my phone out of my pocket. The right pocket on all my jeans is completely destroyed regardless of whether the stitching is 100% cotton or 50/50...

i've hot soaked my 5100XX 10th anniv. in my normal size 33. wore it semi-wet and it was tight! as in ball crushing tight but now, after 6 hours of wearing them, they're slowly shaping to my body. I thought the leg opening was too wide but it seems perfect for the fit and especially if you're tall (i'm 6ft).

bottomline: I LIKE IT