The Flat Head

LFC4ever

If I hadn't just bought a brand spanking new pair of SEXFH05BKs, I'd be all over these... These are just plain sex!

Whow, where'd you get a pair of those new?

A dude from Toronto (riff, nice dude) bought them in size 30, never soaked them thus never got around to wearing them, fortunately the first buyer flaked so I managed to snag them for 300! They keep there value pretty well eh? Ha.

Only four were made in each size right?

By the way Kiya, the SE05BSP = best indigo jean, period!

did u resize the pics, the jeans look rlly rlly short

I did not resize the pics and I agree they look awful in the photo.

it could be the angle the picture was taken. either that or they were hemmed

It was a horrible angle I used to get the least amount of shadow possible but it ended up looking worse. No they are not hemmed.

@Kiya, I agree, I can finally really see the blue thread intertwined with the red. looks amazing.

I understand that Sidney take much better photos than I do but if you couldn't see both the red and blue stitching in my flicks then I would highly suggest you adjust your monitor ASAP.

I understand that Sidney take much better photos than I do but if you couldn't see both the red and blue stitching in my flicks then I would highly suggest you adjust your monitor ASAP.

haha, I wasn't hatin on your pics lando, I thought they were really good actually. 500 times better than anything I take. I just never knew about the blue thread until I saw a close up. My fault for not readin up on them enough:D

haha, I wasn't hatin on your pics lando, I thought they were really good actually. 500 times better than anything I take. I just never knew about the blue thread until I saw a close up. My fault for not readin up on them enough:D

No worries. Mine are hang drying right now post-soak...

Edit: 500th Post

i was wondering are 1001s slim, because it states the leg openings vary from 7.5 and greater....i tend to like skinnier like petite standards which have a leg opening like 6.75. Do you guys think the 3001/1001s are skinny enough for your taste?

Do leg openings tend to shrink in the hot wash phase?

thanks

i was wondering are 1001s slim, because it states the leg openings vary from 7.5 and greater....i tend to like skinnier like petite standards which have a leg opening like 6.75. Do you guys think the 3001/1001s are skinny enough for your taste?

Do leg openings tend to shrink in the hot wash phase?

thanks

Flat Head's XXX1 cut is a slim straight cut, so yes, they are slim. Depending on your figure, they can be sized down for a very slim fit. Make no mistake though, they are not a skinny cut, nor a tapered cut, which sounds like what you're looking for. If it's a tapered cut you're looking for, look at the BSP's, although those feature the 3XXX denim, not the 1XXX denim.

Flat Head's XXX1 cut is a slim straight cut, so yes, they are slim. Depending on your figure, they can be sized down for a very slim fit. Make no mistake though, they are not a skinny cut, nor a tapered cut, which sounds like what you're looking for. If it's a tapered cut you're looking for, look at the BSP's, although those feature the 3XXX denim, not the 1XXX denim.

Hey,

I think you got your facts a bit mixed up here. Correct me if im wrong. The 1001 does use the 3xxx denim. All the slim cuts are based off of the 3001 (which was the first slim cut that flat head came out with). Only the BSPs and the Inazuma collabs have a different slim cut.

Hey,

I think you got your facts a bit mixed up here. Correct me if im wrong. The 1001 does use the 3xxx denim. All the slim cuts are based off of the 3001 (which was the first slim cut that flat head came out with). Only the BSPs and the Inazuma collabs have a different slim cut.

1001 is 16 oz denim

3001 is 14.5 oz

look it up on selfedge yourself.

Hey,

Educate yourself:

http://www.flat-head.co.uk/html/styles.html

The SExFH05 was also a slim cut (modified from the XXX1 cut), but made from the 1XXX denim.

Just purchased some SEFH's from a member. I snapped a few pics. What do you guys think of the fit? I never gone this slim before, but I can barely breathe in these! But the denim is just so godly I had to take the plunge.

That looks uncomfortable. Are they SExFH BSP or SExFH05(BK)? They will stretch out if they are the latter (1XXX has quite a bit of give, BK's use the 4XXX denim), but you'll be living in pain if they are the former (3XXX not very forgiving). Either way, be prepared for premature crotchspload if you intend on wearing those.