P1010438.jpg

P1010443.jpg

P1010439.jpg

P1010445.jpg

P1010446.jpg

P1010451.jpg

P1010449.jpg

P1010455.jpg

Cheers Man! I just measured now my waist is 33.5" and my thigh is 23" at the thickest part. So am i right in thinking size 36 in the BSP? P.S Like the fit on yours! :)

Hmm...I think you're going to end up sizing down if you get a 36. Remember, they will stretch back out. I think down the line you will be much happier if you go with a 34. They might be a bit tight at first but they will stretch out quickly. Plus it looks like you have plenty of room to spare in the thighs. I'm around a 32 waist...maybe a 31.5 and at first I decided to go with a 33 to play it safe. They were good at first, but they stretched quickly and ended up being way too roomy in the top block. I ended up sizing down to a 32 after that. After the initial soak they were skin tight...but they have stretched back out and are perfect now.

And thanks btw.

Hmm...I think you're going to end up sizing down if you get a 36. Remember, they will stretch back out. I think down the line you will be much happier if you go with a 34. They might be a bit tight at first but they will stretch out quickly. Plus it looks like you have plenty of room to spare in the thighs. I'm around a 32 waist...maybe a 31.5 and at first I decided to go with a 33 to play it safe. They were good at first, but they stretched quickly and ended up being way too roomy in the top block. I ended up sizing down to a 32 after that. After the initial soak they were skin tight...but they have stretched back out and are perfect now.

And thanks btw.

Dont these run smaller than normal though? it says on the website to size up one or 2 sizes?

thanks for your help

And thanks btw.

Dont these run smaller than normal though? it says on the website to size up one or 2 sizes?

thanks for your help

Oh and by the way they dont have a size 34 in stock :( so am i better off with a waist 35 (size 36) or a waist 33 (size 33)?

thanks for your help

Oh and by the way they dont have a size 34 in stock :( so am i better off with a waist 35 (size 36) or a waist 33 (size 33)?

Yeah they do run smaller. Normally the waist is bigger than tagged to accommodate for shrinkage. These are exactly the tagged size to begin with, so they shrink to -1 to -1.5 of the tagged waist. But they stretch back to near tagged size after a while. It seems like people who want the slimmest fit possible go true to size with these. If you don't care about a little bit more room, then I'm sure a 36 will look great. It will still be a slim fit, just maybe not AS slim as a 34 would be.

DAMN! Just got the Lightning Denim Book....Wabash jacket by Flat Head!!! Must have!!! Will Self Edge be carrying?

Yup, we'll have the jacket along with the western shirt.

The fabric is maybe the best reproduced wabash i've ever seen.

how did you repair the back pocket?

the top hem of the pocket ripped off the rest of the pocket so i took the whole thing off and cut off the rivets. then i encases the top with the hem of the pbj vintage style denim, then sewn back on.

*jealous* You got the last 42, which was my size... I better be able to find one while I'm in Japan!

It was either the flat head or the RJB kasuri shirt, and I couldn't drop a bomb on a $350 shirt without any input, but sorry to snag that from ya pal, hope ya find one.