The Flat Head

LFC4ever

heh, im pretty sure my hips are a 30 inch, but i got a size 29 anyway. i figure i'll just soak the jeans with the waist out of the tub, dry em, then soak the waistband separately and put 'em on. that way the waist will fit a tad better, hoping it will work

Hip measurement =/= true waist size

yeah, but i planning on wearing them lower near my hips anyway

Did somebody not get the memo?

Standard sizing measurement is your true waist size, or your waist measurement from 2" (inches) below the navel.

It's a basis for measurement, not where you're going to wear your jeans.

The length is fine. If you've ever gotten your inseam measured at a tailor, you'll know it's much shorter than these excessively long jawns. Also, you'll need less length as your jeans become more tapered…stacking is going to be pronounced regardless unless they're hemmed to cut offs length.

Mine are fitting great now, I just can't sit down. ;)

Nobody has post-soak fit pics of the SE05BSPs yet?

I just got mines in size 33 and my actual waist measures 32". I'm DEFINITELY sizing up 1 more because the low rise makes these things pretty high in the crouch area if you've got thighs and ass ( no homo ). And that's pre-soak so I don't even want to think about post soak. They fit really similar to the SEXSC02's in the mid region, and slimmer in the leg then the SEXFH05's. The stacking is seriously ill', I'm going to probably not cut them when I exchange them for 34.

--Markmont.

You keeping the 41"…that shit is pretty ridiculous!

Yea I figure how often do you get to have an inseam that long, plus I got my sexfh05's with a 35" inseam if ever I don't want to be so ridiculous. Sidney, how do your sexfh05 bk's fit in the waist area? Mines fit great everywhere but the waist, was wandering if anyone else had this issue. If only I could just go 1 or 2 sizes smaller from my size 31's.

--Markmont.

this is true. i got a couple of inches taken off so I hope the inseam shrinks up enough after soaking. I don't to much stacking.

The length is fine. If you've ever gotten your inseam measured at a tailor, you'll know it's much shorter than these excessively long jawns. Also, you'll need less length as your jeans become more tapered…stacking is going to be pronounced regardless unless they're hemmed to cut offs length.

Mine are fitting great now, I just can't sit down. ;)

I wouldn't recommend putting them in the dryer, I think they lose a bit of the initial stiffness if you dry them. If they don't shrink up enough after the 30 minute warm soak I'd give them another hot soak and hang dry, or wear them while wet to stretch the waist if you think it might have shrunk too much.

I have no idea what you mean by 'final size', but you'll have to consider how these jeans are cut. These jeans ultimately stretch and sit on your hips, are you saying your hips measure out to be 32"?

Please be particular about your measurements. Use true waist size and go from there.