The Flat Head

LFC4ever

i have 4001 as well, they do turn the tub water completely dark compared to the indigo.

don't worry about it, it's normal. they won't shrink as much as the indigo either i've found.

They won't shrink remotely as much, and the end result will invariably be softer + therefore more conducive to stretching than the 3001's. My feeling - though I don't know since they've changed the its dying process - is that you should only size up 1 on the 4001, however, if you had an opportunity to try them on first, and the inevitably conscientious Japanese salesperson still told you to size up 2, then I might trust his/her advice. And yes, that amount of bleeding is totally normal, particularly during a hot soak.

They won't shrink remotely as much, and the end result will invariably be softer + therefore more conducive to stretching than the 3001's. My feeling - though I don't know since they've changed the its dying process - is that you should only size up 1 on the 4001, however, if you had an opportunity to try them on first, and the inevitably conscientious Japanese salesperson still told you to size up 2, then I might trust his/her advice. And yes, that amount of bleeding is totally normal, particularly during a hot soak.

Thanks for the advise guys. My true waist is between 29-30 (I have 2 pairs of 29 Diors) but when I tried on the 30’s I almost couldn’t get them over my thighs so I went up to a 31 which fit almost just right but slightly big and that’s when I asked the salesman and he insisted they will shrink 2 sizes in the waist and 8cm in length/2-4cm in the leg width. I’m not sure if these are a new dye but he said they had just got them in and they had allot in stock.

I’ll post some fit pics soon

2802608947_979d2a6237.jpg

You left out a bit of information. We also state in that same sentence that "the denim will stretch 1" in the waist after 20 wears".

The denim will stretch MORE after 20 wears, we're merely stating how much the denim will stretch within the first few weeks of wear.

Thanks Kiya, good to know for future reference.

B.

I would show up. You dont wanna risk them all being bought up in your size and then have to wait for 3 months until they were able to restock them.

This is a true story.

It's actually creepin' up pretty quick. Any ETA on pics/measurements?

It's gonna be like BOOMTIME once September 7th hits.

If anybody here is a big Flat Head fan and you're able to get to San Francisco on the 7th you won't want to miss the party.

And it's beyond coming to buy the special items we'll have for sale, we'll also have the entire leather and silver jewelry collection on display which is far larger than anybody can even imagine.

I just took a pair of F310's that i'd worn less than ten times and cut them into shorts.

That's how fucking hot it is right now.

EDIT: Might have also had to do with the after-effects of the "Dinner with the Brewmaster" i went to tonight.

your twitters are getting more and more pointless

That statement = You don't understand Twitter

Twitters are not supposed to "have a point or purpose"

I wanted to do Self Edge twitter updates all the time, but i ran out of shit to say and i don't like giving out information about products if i'm not positive it's happening..

So i started to do what everybody else does on twitter.. talk about random things.. 95% of what i do post does relate in some twisted way back to Self Edge though.

What's up sufu? First post, fit pics of my 1001s at 2.5 weeks.

IMG_9089.jpg

IMG_9090.jpg

What do you guys think? I feel like I should've sized down 1 because these stretched out a lot, but the guy at self edge thought the 28s would be too tight.

What's up sufu? First post, fit pics of my 1001s at 2.5 weeks.

What do you guys think? I feel like I should've sized down 1 because these stretched out a lot, but the guy at self edge thought the 28s would be too tight.

They will stretch as all things in universe do, but who cares, now they look perfect! Keep them!

Clou,

Those look perfect, they'll look even better as the denim starts to soften up a little bit in the upper region too..

Just received my 1001 from Japan - size 33, I´m totally amazed with these jeans. Willing to soak them ASAP but I still have a pair in rotation and one waiting in my closet.

"]dsc02892wa2.jpg

"]dsc02885ry4.jpg

"]dsc02890tb9.jpg

Last one is a comparison with my Esef Ori size 32. I´ll post some fit pics soon.

callejeros, you need one size down in those.. i'd exchange them for one size down before you soak them.

Kiya, thank you, it´s really cool to find people like you on sufu!

I´ve already soaked them in boling water for about 3 hours, they shrunk a lot and they are a bit tight now.

I wanted something true to size and I think they are ok. I hope that if I wear them with a belt they won´t stretch that much.

"]dsc00837wc1.jpg

dsc00838ww5.jpg

!

I´ve already soaked them in boling water for about 3 hours, they shrunk a lot and they are a bit tight now.

boiling water?!

they look nice callejeros, i am curious how much they will stretch, any news on that already?

my F380 stretched massively within one day of biking and partying!

... boiling water ... water boils around 100 degree celsius/212 fahrenheit, mate!