The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Kiya, do you have an estimate of the FH in Sep? Need to know how much not to spend until then.

We won't know the price till mid-august..

mostly no homo, but mich where did you get them from?

I also see that you used a seam ripper. I didn't even notice in the second shot.

T5

Mich how did they magically turn into the old style arcs in the 4th pic? or is that a totally different pair of jeans?

like Wesley said, i've used a seam ripper to remove the curly bit on the arcs and what remains looks very similar to the old style arcs, not quite the same though.

dsc2693webxk7.jpg

themexican, how about some fit pics ?

So does anyone know the denim quality difference between 3001 and 1001? I mean i know that 3001 is 14.5 and 1001 is 16, but what about the fading?

check out the self edge/ flat head collab jeans thread. same denim as the 1001

wait? 3001 and 1001 cant be the same denim because 1001 is 16oz.

You are 100% correct. 3001 and 1001 are not the same denim. the sexfh05 jean is the same 16 oz as the 1001. So if you check out that thread you will see the denim and fading of the 16 oz denim

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=44488

SO i don't generally ask sizing questions because i know how much people fucking hate them, but i'm thinking about getting some 310's and was wondering what you guys would suggest. I wear a 29 in pbj's 27's in diors, ect, so all my raws start with a 29 inch waist generally. I probably would want these to end up having about a 31 inch waist so I could wear them a bit lower. Due to what i've heard about the 3xxx denim, i thought it would be good to get a size 30, but wasn't sure if it would look off due to not having an ass. What do you guys think, should i go for the 29? 30? Sorry for even asking :o

any thoughts from the wise minds experienced in FH denim on stretch in the thigh area of F310s would help. just got a pair on, and in an attempt to have a straight fit w/ larger thighs sized up to 32 ( wear sz 31 in 634s, straight svens, KMWs). thigh is tight pre soak and im worried these will be unwearable after a hot soak. fits perfect except the thigh area. how much will they stretch, more than pre soak measurement??

any thoughts from the wise minds experienced in FH denim on stretch in the thigh area of F310s would help. just got a pair on, and in an attempt to have a straight fit w/ larger thighs sized up to 32 ( wear sz 31 in 634s, straight svens, KMWs). thigh is tight pre soak and im worried these will be unwearable after a hot soak. fits perfect except the thigh area. how much will they stretch, more than pre soak measurement??

if they don't fit presoak then don't bother soaking them at all. sell 'em and get a new size. matter of fact, if the waist fits perfect presoak, size up 2

if they don't fit presoak then don't bother soaking them at all. sell 'em and get a new size. matter of fact, if the waist fits perfect presoak, size up 2

waist is a little loose pre soak(proboably and extra 0.75" to 1" ), fits great below the knee, just a bit tight in the thigh. maybe i just cant do the slim straight will just never work with ly legs...jeans

thanks, guess i better send these back

Guest patchmb

X post from raw for women. Gf's flat head balder jeans w30. Had to do a 2nd wash at 60 & throw em in the drier to get the waist to shrink up to her liking.

pic0227qa2.jpg

pic0226lp5.jpg

pic0228vw4.jpg

Nope----3xxx denim does´nt stretch - and no way does it stretch more than pre soak...

They do if you are hardcore enough.

My size 30 3001s are up to just short of 32" in the waist, presoak its 31. However I have been gaining weight and my hips are not too happy about it.

here are my flathead 1001 that came today, pre soak. Not sure when I will soak them. Wont start wearing them till I've worn my skulls a bit more. But I honestly love these jeans. Highly recommended.

DSC05077.jpg

DSC05076.jpg

I think they'll be looking spot on after a good hot soak or two if need be.

And side note; holy crap take5 are quick. I paid last thursday night 11pm they arrived monday 12pm my time. Thats nuts. Just over one business day all the way from HK!

[email protected]

Can't really say that I agree... I'm really sorry I went with my measured waist size.

Pre-soak: F310 were like 1/1.25 inch loose

Post-soak: waist is about right (not tight), but ass is loose and I've got loads of space in the thighs.

I guess they fit kind of "ok", but it's not really the look I was going for :(