I like these alot, what did you use to capture them?

really? thanks : )

I used my brother's nikon d80, I think it also had one of those polarizer (sp?) lense filters on it and then I enhanced and manipulated it slightly in photoshop (cheap of me).

Nice photos everyone!

So I just recently bought my first DSLR [rebel xt] and have been shooting for the past two days... before I just worked with a point-and-shoot. Here's a few pictures, I've been having a lot of fun:

synthslos3.jpg

homelessslxp1.jpg

jennsharpenedlevledlq7.jpg

Also, anyone have any advice for a lense to get, because I'm going to be using the kit lens for a long time, while I get more used to shooting SLR, and probably put some money aside for a better basic lense, something that works better in low or available light... sigma 18-50 f2.8? Anyone have any recommendations?

So on the 20th, I decided to hop on a train out of Los Angeles towards Oakland, with the idea to end up in Seattle sometime after Christmas. I made no plans, and packed very little. This is all I brought

2121163075_0f65b6b242_o.jpg

I made no reservations, no plans, no one to see just winging it the whole way

I made it to San Francisco, where I found a hostel to stay at for a few days. Eventually I met some asian girls and went to Napa Valley with them. Then I met some more asian girls and hopped into a car to Vegas with the. It was a blast, it didn't cost a lot, and my health is still intact even though I was drunk all hours and especially on the train. here da pics, enjoy!

http://hirethisguy.com/roadtrip/

IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_2737.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

So on the 20th, I decided to hop on a train out of Los Angeles towards Oakland, with the idea to end up in Seattle sometime after Christmas. I made no plans, and packed very little. This is all I brought

Nice yardsale, I always try to do this but work never permits it.