ahahahaha yes i know these are very old and when i used a PC so i hate most of them came out way to Chopped than they should have. now on the mac things go much smoother

nice one jeepster and dino. Na the bulb was first try only had one. The first try it hit the ground and didnt break second try worked like a charm id like to do a better set up in studio conditions and do a milk bottle

one more pretty proud of, My first cover shot. funny story behind it, I went bored and just tagged along. My two buddies the ones fishing were out there smoking pot and fishing. Ended up catching a shark and were so stoned they fucked with it and it almost took one of thier fingers off ahahahahahaha. Magazine loved the shot I kept the real story to myself. this is taken from a pdf of it so its all washed out looks great in person not so washy.

CmODWIn.jpg

This one is a great shot with the grafiti and the high wall! probs for that picture!

I'm off to a horesca fair. It's a fair for the club business where you can find new products, food etc gonna take me some nice pics i hope!

here goes. i'm just starting to get into photography as a hobby. i have a little point and shoot camera, i haven't taken any classes, read any books, or done anything to learn. i just started taking pictures for fun, and i'm really starting to like it. i think i'm going to get into this more... here comes some nub pics.

2176859426_3f57af1268.jpg

2176068045_939b859ce4.jpg

2176895698_09ac4961c2.jpg

2176071295_8fd2dbf280.jpg

fucking tourist pictures...

2151594774_5d75eeef2b.jpg