Um... try a makeshift tripod? haha

I've seen some cool-ass pictures of the moon taken by using a telescope (used a digicam too...), it's pretty cool....

here's a google search result I found:

http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/moon/index.html

2201166555_785f7a8d7c.jpg

Just a continuation of portraits that I did of my friend.

I'm wondering if you could've used a better background than the one you did, kinda too bright to me and a little distracting... nice shot but as a portrait it kinda draws my eyes away from her face.

hah, i like that last one^

franklin, i used two lamps to light the smoke, one behind and below and the other above and to the left. you definitely need lots of light if you want much to show up. my photo mentor is always on my ass about shooting in RAW and says that if i do i can go back and make the smoke pop lots more with slower iso and without all the noise. that photo was at 800 i believe

guys.. while image size rules are not that strict in photography topics, please avoid causing horizontal scrolling on typical resolutions like 1280x.

that means images larger than roughly 800-900 pixels in width will get poh-liced.