38087385io0.jpg

63691274sb7.jpg

79895884ok1.jpg

79549703pu7.jpg

Guy with papers is a leader of a nationalist movement, Bortashov. He has signed agreeing not to leave so he isn't in the cage. I'm about to find out exactly what the crime is but I'll post when I found out. I think it has something to do neo-Nazism. This is Moscow by the way. Uncomfortable shoot... Verbal abuse from the guys in the cage, etc. Bortashov covered his face right away and that was the best shot I could get. He said he was going to leave the court if we didnt stop taking his photo. Then the court police said enough and told us to leave. Bortashov's driver came up to me to be "less obvious" in a "foreign town" (this is about two hours outside of Moscow because the case is in the area where the crime was comitted). This was basically a threat so I didnt wait much longer, packed up my gear and bounced. Crazy day...

38087385io0.jpg

63691274sb7.jpg

79895884ok1.jpg

79549703pu7.jpg

Guy with papers is a leader of a nationalist movement, Bortashov. He has signed agreeing not to leave so he isn't in the cage. I'm about to find out exactly what the crime is but I'll post when I found out. I think it has something to do neo-Nazism. This is Moscow by the way. Uncomfortable shoot... Verbal abuse from the guys in the cage, etc. Bortashov covered his face right away and that was the best shot I could get. He said he was going to leave the court if we didnt stop taking his photo. Then the court police said enough and told us to leave. Bortashov's driver came up to me to be "less obvious" in a "foreign town" (this is about two hours outside of Moscow because the case is in the area where the crime was comitted). This was basically a threat so I didnt wait much longer, packed up my gear and bounced. Crazy day...

this is awesome. more info on the crime? edit, just saw you don't know

PUTIN IZ LAW.

since u guyz r like the film doodz n everyting...kan u help me out??? i treid 2 take pix wiv my slr thats like 10 yrs old or something (minolta 5k or somethin) n the pictures didn't come out well...then again i used film that was rly old...any tips???

About the previous photos, the trial was for Barkashov and three of his followers who were arrested for "attacking a police-officer". But he's famous for his ultra-nationalist political party of basically neo-nazis.

--

From today:

Alexei Frenkel, accused of ordering the murder of Russian Central Bank first deputy chairman Andrei Kozlov last September, walks through Basmanny Court after a hearing about extending his arrest for another three months.

frenkellj6.jpg

I think he was set up but what do I know...