This photo opportunity arose a couple days ago and I thought of doctorworm. Self portraits with video advertisement error messages. Took a whole series of shots. And although I tried to settle on one to post, I like these 3 the best for various reasons. And I guess they make a reasonable triptych.

2465383552_7484268a1c.jpg

2465384924_1b09549091.jpg

2464555827_f023d2bb81.jpg

I KINDA MISS DR!! =/

c0c0 im jealous, have fun out there! lovin the "hombres trabajando" one

btw you dominican??

yea i'm dominican & cuban....ill be putting up more from sd soon, it was my first time there since i was 3

don't know if anyone here can give me some input, but i'm pretty decided on applying for grad school in the fall to get a masters in photo. I'm getting my bfa in graphic design and i'm graduating next year. I would love to teach just for job stability, but i'm also hell bent doing something with photography. questions:

good east coast schools to research? I'm looking so far at:

RIT

MassArt

RISD

dont know much about the NYC schools, i dont really want to live in the city though. I Have a GPA of about 3.4-3.5 so I should be ok with the academics (not great, but oh well), I just need to get a photo portfolio together over the summer and i'm going to try to get some sort of cohesive, real project of work so as to show conceptual ability. any help at all with info as to where to look into/application process would be super helpful!