A.P.C.

jeepster

I have a very noobish question considering I'm completely new to the World of Dry Denim and APC.

I just recently purchased a pair of New Cures (sized down 2) and they fit very skinny on me, I'm very happy with the fit as it is currently. However, I'm afraid that after a little more wear they will stretch much more than I want them to, am I worrying needlessly, or is this possible? I've heard mixed things...

I have a very noobish question considering I'm completely new to the World of Dry Denim and APC.

I just recently purchased a pair of New Cures (sized down 2) and they fit very skinny on me, I'm very happy with the fit as it is currently. However, I'm afraid that after a little more wear they will stretch much more than I want them to, am I worrying needlessly, or is this possible? I've heard mixed things...

Here are a few things i've learned from experience:

-Don't get too attached to the fit of your jeans.

-After stretching and shrinking for awhile, your jeans will fit better then you could have imagined.

-Dry Denim will never be skin tight after long periods of wear without washing, it's just a fact.

Honestly, if you had read up at all you would know that all jeans stretch in the thigh/knees/waist most. Take it for what it's worth and just be happy with what you've got.

Looking to buy a new pair of APC's but a little stuck on which model to get.

The pair you see below are APC Cure, not the NC just Cure. They seem to be all out of these, including on the APC site.

So my question basically is, what model would get me a similar fit. I wouldnt mind them being a tad looser so I'm thinking of going with a NS.

Where I wear my jeans i measure 33-34 (33.8 actually) so would I be needing a 30 or 31 NS?

P.S. for those who wanna know, these Cures are about a year old, not worn a whole lot, and with numerous washes. I really like the color now.

dsc00030copy.jpg

dsc00031copy.jpg

Nah, they're really nice leather Red Wings boat shoes. Yeah I think I'm going to size down 3 for my NS. Seeing they stretch a ton. I'm thinking a NC would be to slim for my liking.

Size charts are confusing though, Context says a size 30 NC has a larger thigh than a size 30 NS. Isn't this supposed to be the other way around seeing as the NC is a skinnier fit than the NS? Can anyone confirm this because the thighs are a bit of an issue for me. Thanks!

Nah, they're really nice leather Red Wings boat shoes. Yeah I think I'm going to size down 3 for my NS. Seeing they stretch a ton. I'm thinking a NC would be to slim for my liking.

Size charts are confusing though, Context says a size 30 NC has a larger thigh than a size 30 NS. Isn't this supposed to be the other way around seeing as the NC is a skinnier fit than the NS? Can anyone confirm this because the thighs are a bit of an issue for me. Thanks!

Why don't you try the Petite Standard?

^ Context's measurements are wack.

Indeed they are. I bought a pair of Petit Standards based on their measurements compared to the New Cures I already have and they turned out to be a bit roomier than I was led to believe. All the same, I'm still pretty happy with them. It's a good cut.

Indeed they are. I bought a pair of Petit Standards based on their measurements compared to the New Cures I already have and they turned out to be a bit roomier than I was led to believe. All the same, I'm still pretty happy with them. It's a good cut.

roomier???? the front rise is rediculuously small and constricting

got a fit pic?

it looks so painful

apcpetitstandard.jpg

what size petit standards should i get?

i am a size 27-28 (around 27.7) if its vanity sized should i get like a size 24 or 25?

you sound like almost 28, so i'd go w/ 25.

they dont even make 24s dude, so theres your answer

yes they do, just not on the new cures