Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

This is stupid of me for posting/blowing up the spot especially since this will be a small run and hard to get, but DAMN if this isn't the pinnacle of repro's, the Mt. Everest of jeans:

http://ymfactory111.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-274.html

Yawara Miura of infamous YM Factory fame (he's one of, if not THE goto guy in Japan for vintage denim repair; we're talking people that wear cinch back Levis etc. who use his services) is collaborating on this beautiful pair of Ooe's although no purchase details are out yet...

let me know boys if they start selling this pair!

^you bet! I've been lusting such a pair ever since I failed to buy the 10th Anniversary Warehouse 1004XX years back but I covet Ooe's more than anything else these days (boots aside). Really a perfect build; the OAXX fabric matches pre-40's Levi's the best in my opinion...

^Can't remember if World Tour was #35 (or somewhere near that?) but the Ooe Contest was #91. #43 is one of my favorites and is a lighter shade of blue kind of similar to the 15th anniversary WH denim. Aside from OAXX, my picks would be either #43, or #78 (which I believe is sold out, not that they make custom anymore...) which I refer to as the "Grandpa fades" fabric...