Nudie Jeans

arcanum

Errr. i am also from sgp. and i don't wash my coated jeans ahaha. and my jeans not smelly at all. not that easy to get ur jeans smelly if u bathe 2x a day. well i use my jeans for gyming and cycling as well i sweat a lot in them haha

wow.. u have good "genes" :P

anyone tried the Open dry selvage recently? they're really comfortable right from the start. i'm surprised by e missing "selvage hardness" in them.

I just bought my brother a pair of Nudie SJ Embo Ecru. He's a 32 in APC NS so I figured a 33 in the SJEE would fit him, but they're pretty tight around his thigh and he can button up the waist but has a hard time with the zipper.

How much will the SJEE stretch over time? Is it worth the attempt or no?

I ask because it was bought at an outlet for about 45.00 NWT and there are no other sizes!

I just bought my brother a pair of Nudie SJ Embo Ecru. He's a 32 in APC NS so I figured a 33 in the SJEE would fit him, but they're pretty tight around his thigh and he can button up the waist but has a hard time with the zipper.

How much will the SJEE stretch over time? Is it worth the attempt or no?

I ask because it was bought at an outlet for about 45.00 NWT and there are no other sizes!

I found that my TFODEE stretched a considerable amount just over a week.

I've had friends that weren't able to button it at all!

Within a few days, and a few squats... it was a perfect fit.

i feel he is very uncomfortable in those jeans so tight he will hav trouble zippin up everytime he heads for e loo... y e torture? get a pair tat fits fine... they'll expand but u can always don a cool belt or jus wash those jeans... they'll shrink back to size...

ultimately does e jeans look good on him this tight?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I picked up a pair of Thin Finn Ultra Indigos when I was living in Korea six months ago. I gave a wash for the first time because I was tired of people asking me if I was wearing leather pants. I'm still not really sold on them and wear them about once a week. They're more shiny than I expected!

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

WARNING: Not for people who detest skin-tight jeans/jeggings

Bought these nudie TFODEEs slightly more than a year ago and it came pre-tapered from the previous owner but was BNWT and so i got it at a sweet price of $90. Since then ive worn them everyday for a year and gave them 3 soaks and 3 washes. Right now im working on my new redclouds but will still wear these on occasion when i miss them.

Fades are very apparent for the phone, ass, knee, thighs, combs and pockets. Sadly not much action for whiskers idk why, there are fades but mild.

nudiefades.jpg

Bonus pic: Applied Obenauf LP to nudie's leather patch. Turned a grainy solid oak brown.

DSC01794.jpg

Only jeans that fit me properly plus their khakis are legit but I'm pretty sure I bought the "womens" fit. The wallet has lasted me and definitely softened up over time; the grim tims and thin finns are my babies while the slim jim infamously blew out in the first year. I definitely own a vast collection from them and will defend them till the end.

If anyone wanted a fit pic of the khakis let me know since they are new to the line...

Posted · Hidden by im_shy, April 20, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by im_shy, April 20, 2012 - No reason given

@leonard, this is not what your fit looks like.

photo_on_2011-01-18_at_21.34_2.jpg

this is what your fit looks like.

24.jpg

bros are real with each other, no hate. but i think you should get slim jeans, not skinny jeans.

@leonard, this is not what your fit looks like.

photo_on_2011-01-18_at_21.34_2.jpg

this is what your fit looks like.

24.jpg

bros are real with each other, no hate. but i think you should get slim jeans, not skinny jeans.

i totally agree... pls don't b offended leonard, just some opinion which i think u might wanna consider accepting.

cos i'm sure u want to look good in jeans.. but just not skinny ones?

Haha dont worry guys, those jeans were retired long ago! I just had a photo taken after my latest hot soak to showcase the fades~

These nudies were my first pair and came tapered from the previous owner, sort of my introduction to the denim world.

Theyre folded and in my closet now, ive retired them and as i mentioned im now working on my Redclouds which have a much better fit after a year learning about denim care and fits.

No offence taken amigos :) Thank you guys so so much

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i found a pair of treated (waxed) black denim at a barney's outlet over here but it was in the slim jim cut which was far too loose at the end for my liking... as far as i know, which isn't really saying much, the grim tims are the closest fit resembling the APC's petit standard or new cures right?

EDIT: i found where i could get some pairs, but for the treated black denim for anyone that has it, should i size down 1 or two sizes? not sure which cut i'm gonna get yet but i'm leaning towards taper ted or grim tim (for PS/NC-like fits as mentioned above)... it's not raw denim so i know it won't stretch as much but i figured i'd ask anyway.

Edited by macky