Nudie Jeans

arcanum

great pair of ralf`s there lad...

Nudie leather patch!!!!! what is that for???

well if the one on your jeans is fucked up and you need a new one!...

...if you want to put one on your nudie denim jacket, cuz there is no leather patch on it!

...if you want to put it on your Nudie denim tote bag!

...bla bla bla

how much do you want for a shirt?

pm`ed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have a pair of slim jim dry black coated, I don't wear them as much as I want to because of work. These jeans attract lots of dust, and even water from the rain can be seen in certain light, which is kind of annoying. Mine also don't seem to get shiny like some of the thin finn dry black coated pics that I've seen. Does anyone know if they will get the shiny/leathery effect with more wear?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do people usually size down or go tts for grim tims?

I have the organic cotton Grim Tims (non Selvage) in 32. My true waist size is about 33.5. They fit very well in the waist.

The thighs are quite tight, but then that is the fit of these jeans. So, yes I agree with sizing down one.

edited for typos

Edited by indigoeagle

I went to the store today to try on some nudies.. the grim tims were skin tight around my calves, but quite loose around the thighs :X. so i tried on the other fits (pretty much all: hank reys, sharp bengt, average joes, slim jims) and the average joes and slim jims were i think the best fit for me. what's the main difference between these too? i think the rise was different?

not really.... my black coated's sheen not really get off that easily. been raining thru the rain with my black coated and still shinny

Yes. Mine too. It did get less shiny aft a wash but it still have some shimmer under e light!

However more than 2-3 washes the shimmers all gone. N it's back to reg denim? Kinda cool to wear those coated jeans. Great for partying I think cos they looked emit a leathery shine when hit with lights!

anyone here looking to part ways with their Nudie jackets? size s-m , im interested in practically all of em, except conny dry black coated.

do pm me :D:ph34r:

thanks

just don't wash it then :D

ya.. but the smell...

thus, i'd think coated jeans are meant for ppl who live in cold countries, so cold u won't break a sweat... not tropical sunny ones.. sticky even when u don't do anything!

sigh.