Nudie Jeans

arcanum

Prob not comparable in fading qualities, but honestly, that new Ralf cut looks pretty spot on, despite the selvage coin pocket. I have a pair of Ralfs that I wore really hard a few years back and they haven't even begun to fight. If they were cut like the new one, I might wear them more. For 150, though, the APC NS may be a more solid pair of jeans. Just a thought. My experience with Nudies has been better than most, though.

lets see some more broken in nudies...here are my regular ralfs. Worn for 11 months, almost daily. 2 washes with Dr. Bronners...about to get their third wash.

The only good broken in nudies that I ever see are these, the regular ralfs. Everything else turns kinda bland....

Hello guys, anybody here got Conny and Thin Finn/TFDS Size Chart?

And if my true size is 32, What size of SJDJ I used?

Thanks for the help!

for sjdj u should size down 1~2 depending on how big ur thigh is.

heres the chart for tfds:http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=890

i sized down 2 in them as well but the calf was kinda tight. hope that helps/

how do broken twills fade? i have 2 pairs. One pair i have been working on for almost 7 months, i have major wallet fading. there are also phone outlines but nothing major. My second pair is sized down 2 and i got them on ebay with 2 months of wear. They arent fading at all yet.