Nudie Jeans

arcanum

got some questions... i usually deal with apc's. only had 2 pairs of nudies but..

i just got some thin finns. they seem black and they're stretchy. are they the dry comfort? i thought they were indigo though. any help'd be appreciated. backpocket only says nudie instead of nudie jeans co. and aren't blacks a female dog to fade? seem extremely soft though... any way to know if they've been washed? thanks.

and they're not coated.

Yea i was thinking maybe size down one but two may be too much unless they stretch like raws. And i dont what a TF fit because im not looking for much of a taper. The fit i posted doesnt look like it has much of a taper, more straight all the way down

Since we're on the topic on Black Coated nudies, does anyone know whether if the shine goes away after a few washes?

I feel that I won't wash it SO much but more than the average nudie nut, and I feel that I don't really want to get it if the shine goes after 3 washes, and it becomes a pair of matt black cotton jeans after a year and a half.

Anyone know about this? Asked in the nudie section but it's kinda hard to get an answer there anyway.

Hey guys, Big Bengts Red Selvage, bought and starting wearing April 11th, now it's about 2 months and a half old, with about 2 or less months of wear. I have posted this in Mynudies as well.

I just bought a bike for the summer, partially because of the fades I saw on people with bikes - and yes, i know i'm addicted when i buy a bike for mad fadezz! haha. Well at least that's not the only reason, i actually do wanna bike a bit this summer!

IMG_5062.jpg

IMG_5079.jpg

IMG_5067.jpg

IMG_5070.jpg

IMG_5059.jpg

IMG_5001.jpg

Do this often when I get home. Looks like theres a person there sometimes. heh.

Then I went to Ikea, on a really good day - at the Ikea cafe with excellent sunlight that brought out the colour of the jeans and fades. Would say that colour is pretty accurate when the sun is out, and a bit darker ususally.

IMG_5116.jpg

IMG_5104.jpg

Yes, they're Evisu shoes.

IMG_5101.jpg

Close up on the denim.

IMG_5129.jpg

Nice shot of the combs. Happy with them now - hope to get them going with my summer biking!

Comments welcome!

Hey guys, I was just thinking, about the Black Coated jeans, if you buy them and just wear them, and dry clean them when they get dirty, would they still lose the shine?

Anyone try to dry clean them? I'm guessing the coating would still come off, but would be good if it stays!

If I could keep the coating that'd be best.

I never liked th washed coated, it just never turns out great. If you dry clean them and they are REALLY dirty, they throw it in the washer. Personally I had my TFDBC for almost 15 months and I have no need of washing them. My advice is don't wash, period. Unless you like the dry, faded black look!

SJDB- im assuming atleast 7 months. Been wearing em forever. I'm going to try to finish this pair. They've been soaked with water once from an amusement park a month ago( DAM U WATER RIDES). Washed abiout two times already around 3 months ago.

These are with flash.

DSC03482.jpg

DSC03481.jpg?t=1278031671

DSC03487.jpg?t=1278031893

DSC03486.jpg?t=1278031894

No Flash (BACK)

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f70/aznboyjohn/DSC03479.jpg?t=1278031657

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f70/aznboyjohn/DSC03480.jpg?t=1278031753

#1 they just list it as women because more women are that size than men. if they are nudie thin finn then they made for males but more unisex

#2 the back pocket stitching is different but also one has more stretch in it. from what i remember

After about a month of wear (probably less due to wearing them to and from work but not at) I soaked my BBDD. The water was dirty blue and completely opaque I couldn't see the bottom of the washer (I filled it with water to soak but didn't turn it on) Before the soak I saw some mild fading around the front pockets, wallet pocket and lap and the beginning of some whiskers and honeycombs. Since this is my first pair of real dry, quality denim I was wondering what I should expect when they're dry.

Also after looking at the jeans I noticed that the creasing on the back of the knee and other places is basically gone. Was it silly to soak them after such short wear. I don't really mind since I got a pair of A.P.C NS on sale and I figure I will learn from any mistakes on my first pair.

I don't have a camera right now besides my phone (you don't want to see the quality of the pictures it takes.) so I don't have any pictures that really show the fit. But since I have muscular thighs they fit me tight like they're slim.

Hope some of this is interesting.