Nudie Jeans

arcanum

• 4 weeks later...
yea they really arent...

I have a pair! Average Joe Dry Organics. Great pair of jeans. love the arcs

I have the same jeans and love them. Fits on most Nudies are great, i find them better than the N&F i own, which get a lot of love here.

haha gotta love nudies.

Been wearing them less and less because of my IH301s, but on days where 21oz is just too hot, those nudies are where I go.

I thought you're only supposed to have one pair of jeans? :P

Im interested in buying a pair of Nudies are you suppose to size down??

yea size down one or even two. depends on how you want it to fit. slim form fitting you could probably try two sizes down, but im pretty sure one size down gets you a pretty all around not too slim not too baggy fit.

it cost 60 dollars mang... not 300 like yours
im also not 16
i also make a lot more money than you

Learn to take things not so literally. Also, is that really your only thing against me? That I'm 16? Big fucking deal. Get over it, I bought $300 jeans and I am 16, IDGAF.

Edit: forgot to mention, if a 16 yr. old kid hurt your feelings, I seriously don't know what you should do..

only problem i have with LAX Life isnt that he is 16 but that he ruined those sammies because he was going for a "Vintage look" :/

my grim tims are going along quite nicely. perfect weight denim for this beginning summer heat.

gonna ride these out through summer then look into some iron heart, pbj's, or flatheads when it gets a little chillier.

Learn to take things not so literally. Also, is that really your only thing against me? That I'm 16? Big fucking deal. Get over it, I bought $300 jeans and I am 16, IDGAF.

Edit: forgot to mention, if a 16 yr. old kid hurt your feelings, I seriously don't know what you should do..

nonono

of course not.

I'm just jealous of how good you look in jeans

• 4 weeks later...
man I don't know my true waist anymore because I haven't bought jeans in a long time, but these are size 28 and I wear size 29 levis 510 if that helps at all!

Yeah it does, I'll take that as a size down one, that helps since Im looking for a fit similar to that. Do you have any more pics that could show off all the legs? Just curious how they fit on the calves

• 2 weeks later...