Nudie Jeans

arcanum

No love for this thread so here are mine. 30x34, sized 1 up from true, hemmed a little shorter than i shouldve in hindsight. Also probably would have gone 1 down in the waist, but as everyone says, the first pair you always have regrets. I could barely fit into the damn things and i sized 1 up, so i don't even....SJDBT. Worn for 2 and a half-3 months.

0Eomu.jpg

8aoL1.jpg

j27KD.jpg

Yea no i didn't mean i wanted stacks, but i have to constantly sag my pants down farther than they naturally sit to make sure my socks dont show. Also when i sit my pants show more sock than i'd like. I was thinking literally like no more than 1 inch more. I'm pretty happy with the pair though, the honeycombs are really nice imo so i'm looking forward to them fading. I'm just worried the jeans will stretch out more in the legs. Also i'm not sure what i'm going to do when i soak the jeans cause my inseam is gonna be too short then (hence the 1 inch more desire)

While the jeans are wet, hold down the upper block under your foot and pull out the leg from the hem. I got two extra inches out of my Flat Heads this way.

The funny thing is, in Japan I see lots of guys wearing jeans or other pants that would be considered too short on this forum. Since most Japanese are shorter and pants are generally too long off-the-rack, they seem to think it's more stylish to err on the side of too-short.

• 3 weeks later...

For Nudie Jeans fans take advantage of a 20% discount exclusive to forum members on our Nudie Raw Selvedge range including Thin Finn Dry Heavy, Grim Tim , Hank Rey, Sonny dry veg Jacket, and arriving next week the new fit Straight Alf (a straight leg version of the much loved regular Alf)

Just type Nudie2013 into the coupon box at checkout and this discount will be applied.

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide

Here comes the new fit from Nudie. Straight Alf. We can offer a 20% discount to forum members on Nudie selvedge items. Just use the nudie2013 coupon at checkout. This is the organic dry ropy selvedge.

http://rivetandhide....e-jeans-co.html

IMG_1257b_zps89922975.jpg

IMG_1239c_zpsab862071.jpg

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide

• 2 weeks later...

Full re-stock of Thin Finn Organic Dry Heavy selvedge sizes 28-36 (20% discount on Nudie selvedge available to forum members code: nudie2013)

Any shorter inseams free of charge on our Union Special chain stitch machine.

Thin Finn Org Dry Ecru Embo & Grim Tim Dry Dirt Organic available from 27w to 36w including rare to find 30L & 36L inseams( as well as 32L & 34L)

http://rivetandhide.com/index.php/brands/nudie-jeans-co.html

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. They have been stretching out nicely on the thighs, but finding the calves a bit too restricting. Looking at APC NS or Rescue's as an alternative. What do you think? Any other cuts you guys would recommend?

I think Rescues would be a good fit for your body type.