Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Idk about everyone else, but I think that ROY shirts and jackets are more exciting than a new cut..

Not everyone might like a slim cut jean, but im sure he is just trying to appeal to everyone and thats completely understandable

So now that it has been established that ROYs will be in SE. Are there any cool little twists? Like is there any new denim selections, embroidery, etc.

Our own local Christophe! Modern but true vintage materials with that Oakland twist! hahah Cut and Sew would be OHWOOOOOOOW!

What the hell is this words?

Jeez Vin, 8am EST is the drunken hour for Europeans, not for Americans. Unless Markus was posting from your account?

yes, this has been very calm and silent. hmmmmm what could shake things up?!?!

Hmmm. How about the fact that I am having some ass-less denim chaps made by ROY.

my choice is black leather.yummy.

ROY didn't have horsehide in stock, so I am holding out on leather for now. But the denim on the chaps is real nice. It is a real streaky CONE denim. Almost looks loom state.

ROY didn't have horsehide in stock, so I am holding out on leather for now. But the denim on the chaps is real nice. It is a real streaky CONE denim. Almost looks loom state.

Loomstate? Sounds to me like you'll have excessive problems with shrinkage if it's cold or wet.

Don't worry i sized up 3 on these babies.

latex on chris' bum?you must be joking.in 1870 it was all leather.lucky miners back then.

Leather and castor oil. Good thing aloe vera was around as well. Made the healing process much faster.