Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

a tour would be dope, i"d love to get something like that going once roy produces again.

EDIT, I don't know if this is new or was something I overlooked until now but in the 'Story' section of his website Roy has this little gem :

"I will have more products at some point in the not distant future, like my shirts and jackets, which I really like, plus more pants styles. I’m a little nervous about selling women jeans online but it could happen. A storefront is in the future for me. "

:D

So Kiya any word on a SExROY collab or maybe a ROYxSE collab? You didn't really answer the questions. I am looking for another pair of standard cut jeans and really need a pair of ROYs.

So Kiya any word on a SExROY collab or maybe a ROYxSE collab? You didn't really answer the questions. I am looking for another pair of standard cut jeans and really need a pair of ROYs.

Yeah, I quite literally click through from SuFu to Roy's site to SE to see what's new on this front every day. I'm growing restless...

It seems, from the way kiya answers questions in the SE NY/SF/LA thread, that If this weren't happening for sure he'd have said something. I'm assuming that they're talking or have a deal of some sort.

I guess we'll find out soon.

I stopped into Selfedge a few days ago and asked, the sales guy told me they were going to start carrying both models of ROYs in October.

What? I hope this wasn't suppose to be a secret. Loose lips sink ships.

Both models huh? Interested in what the alternate "model" is. Any more speculations/ gossip? Let the denim soap opera continue...

I think there was some talk of a slim cut. Don't know exactly what that means.

I don't know…some hipsters can pull off that look. I would hate for everyone to dress the same.

Hey to each his/ her own for sure. I am just saying that a "slim" cut in comparison to the standard ROY cut (until now) seems slim enough... to me. Just my 2 pennies. That is all from me.

i already thought my Roy standards are slim enough. although i'm a big Roy fan, I probably wouldnt buy a slimmer model, i just cant fuck with skinny cuts. i think the new slimmer cut will be a crowd pleaser though because skinny jeans are pretty popular with the local crowd in SF. If there was a regular straight cut down the line, i'd highly consider it if the price stays the same.

but a fuller cut don't fit too well with SE's line-up.

most of SE cuts are slim straight or slim tapered

exactly.... it aint 2008 anymore. full or die!

You guys are trippin'.

We have 45 different models of jeans for men at Self Edge, only 10 are slim, the rest are either straight leg or wide.

haha Kiya you know i kno better than that, no matter what you and Roy do together or separately is and will be a succesl. just alittle bummed, and suprised.

edit:

We have 45 different models of jeans for men at Self Edge...

ive tried on almost everypair, SENY has a very patient staff, SAINTS!