• LHT 710
    • LHT SD-103
    • Sugarcane '47 Type II 50/50 blend
    • No more contests please!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck does 24 oz differentiate boys from men? Seriously, a 17 oz LHT contest is gonna be alot more interesting than 24ozrht. Goodluck getting a bunch of people interested in 24 oz too, shit's over the top.

wtf ? yeah if your really not a pussy youd wear 24 oz on a summer and dont whine around thats its going to be too hot or this or that.. but watever..

wtf ? yeah if your really not a pussy youd wear 24 oz on a summer and dont whine around thats its going to be too hot or this or that.. but watever..

oh man... i really wish u r right ed.... but from where i come from... 24oz is really a bit too much for summer... esp the ppl in australia... they have 45 degree celcius summers..

this will differentiate the boys from men

speaking of differentiating the boys from the men, one the reasons i wear denim is for sex appeal, do girls even care if it's 24oz? am I gonna get a blowjob when i see a hot girl and say "hey look these are 24oz samurai!! I'm wearing armour, I'm a real man!"

17oz lht? are you guys boring or not? jeez man stop using the lht we should do the 24 oz denim rht or lht watever.

this will differentiate the boys from men

I know I will be out if we do 24oz and i bet a lot of other people will too. Stop trying to change the main idea of the contest. You will just end up with many fewer people and much more expensive jeans.

speaking of differentiating the boys from the men, one the reasons i wear denim is for sex appeal, do girls even care if it's 24oz? am I gonna get a blowjob when i see a hot girl and say "hey look these are 24oz samurai!! I'm wearing armour, I'm a real man!"

Hahaha. But seriously, I agree. One of the reasons why I love the idea of a 17oz is the thought that I could wear it during both winter and summer.

start a 24oz lht contest, seriously. If that video was really showing 24oz lht denim, no point in using the already released 24oz rht.

It would be smaller contest due to the price, but people who got the money to drop will be able to pay the premiums associated with real customization.

17oz is cool, but I prefer unexplored territory...

LHT texas cotton was mentioned, but kind of shot down by Gordon.

I was thinking about this for a bit, and kind of figured that it would not be really feasible to go with a samurai jean with tons of details. The best contests have (at least up until this point) been done with relatively cheap jeans that suit a bunch of people in cut and promise to have a good solid fade after a year of wear. The LHT promises to fade well, but what the problem will be is the price, especially if you want to go with interesting details. With so much disagreement, it doesn't seem like there will be enough people to have the final word on price. I think eternal would be perfect because of the low price point and how they suit so man people. Although I don't want the 710, maybe it would be best cut to attract people and get the LHT contest going. If its not going to be a contest that is not meant to attract the greatest number of participants and just to create a great pair of jeans, we have to go all out with details. It would be really fantastic if samurai could offer some sort of sample a long way before the contest actually starts.

Since everybody blatantly ignores what Aho posted, I feel that I have to contribute too:

Indian cotton, 8oz, no-hand twill, indigo overdyed in black overdyed in orange overdyed in indigo warp, ecru weft, blue/orange striped selvedge, orange wool pocket bags and lined back pockets. Orange painted steel rivets. Patch should be made out of orange skin.

And I would like Samurai to have these produced by 45RPM, under the brand name "Orange". As for the cut, I don't care.

Price shouldn't exceed $70, because that's all I have right now.

What do you think? That sounds just as reasonnable as what others have proposed so far.

dis is epic

Have some respect for aho, people.

Ed, yea i'm new to sufu and yea you're a huge contributor but you're acting like a child.