• LHT 710
    • LHT SD-103
    • Sugarcane '47 Type II 50/50 blend
    • No more contests please!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol come on guys...as I said, I'm waiting on the photos from Gordon which will detail all of our options....When I do receive them, I will start a new thread/new polls to make it official but until then lets all just be patient!

;)

i appreciate all of your efforts aho!

Yes I am in for this contest as well. Back when the details of the Black Knight were being wrapped up I approached Gordon about a LHT contest.

Glad to see the time is approaching!

And 0500 cut all the way. Not enough done in this fabulously flattering cut.

I know you're all getting restless so here's a little preview of some of our option while I wait on the other photos from Gordon. Unfortunately, it seems (for cost and so things don't get too complicated/endlessly debated over) we are better off just choosing one pocket style and arc design instead of mixing and matching (ex: black jin arcs on levis style pocket, etc.) according to Gordon. I agree with this and hope you all don't mind. Being able to customize is one thing, but the goal is to get these jeans ASAP without having to sort through the endless options we have....If this means simplifying things so that we can save on time and cost, I'm all for it!

Keep in mind this is just a preview, and in no means, our final options! I will create a new thread when the time comes in which we can have multiple polls to decide on each detail (still working on that with the honorable Cotton Duck)...

Now, the preview pics!

(We will be able to vote on denim...this is the Jin 17oz)

samurai_fabric_jin.jpg

We will also be voting on pocket shape and arcs (keep in mind we can also vote to have the regular, standard "samurai arcs" as well as hidden arcs)

samurai_back_pockets.jpg

Our options for buttons

samurai_buttons.jpg

As well as rivets

samurai_rivets_2.jpg

lol I can't wait to vote for cinchback :P Can't decide if I like pocket 2, 3, or 4 despite wanting a Levi's one at first...Leaning to #4 for the black arcs, but might be overkill with leather tag on pocket, cinch, and custom patch...

sj-s0130xj-08-05.jpg

Hope you don't mind this nem, we love your bum:

IMG_8955.jpg

:D

i´m also a fan of the #4 pockets. the simplicity is just great. those with the contrast #2 arcs would be WOW.

don´t care about a cinch. if we´ll get one i´ll just have to cut it.

btw i just noticed this small difference in the stitching on the pockets:

pockets.jpg

my s710xx has the same "crossover"-stitching, while all my other jeans (denime, eternal, sc, pbj) don´t have it. is this a detail specific to wrangler?