• LHT SD-103
    • Sugarcane '47 Type II 50/50 blend
    • No more contests please!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you people seen ryu's 1947??

it'll make your balls drop to wear straight fits again.

Even though Sugar canes are cheap, underrated, never-had-a-contest and all, I don't think it will get enough love. It only appeals to a small niche of people. i don't think people will get an orgasm off a 50/50 blend, slubby, horse/snake patch, single stitch, like i do.

but given the new choices, i'd go SDA-103, SC1947 > SJ series(if they were on there) and then 710. But that's me. blah blah blah

Would it be possible to get the Jin denim in LHT on a S0500 cut from Samurai (just a hypothetical) assuming everyone had agreed to that? Just curious if Samurai would actually do that

i probably won't join since i'm in the Denime contest, but i'd consider buying a pair to keep for off days. i love the look and feel of lht denim, and really love the way jin denim ages

Aho,

I'm down with those four if we do the next round of voting. Though, I think before we start that round you should establish a cutoff date or something. That way the discussion back and forth between the cuts can just be decided once and for all once the cutoff date is reached.

^noted! I really think we should settle all the details by the end of the year (2009 of course) so ideally we'd need to have cut by the end of this week (though I doubt it'd take that long...I'll set a cutoff date for the polls as well).

I really wish there was a way for me to edit the polls other than relying on mods...am I missing something?

^noted! I really think we should settle all the details by the end of the year (2009 of course) so ideally we'd need to have cut by the end of this week (though I doubt it'd take that long...I'll set a cutoff date for the polls as well).

I really wish there was a way for me to edit the polls other than relying on mods...am I missing something?

why not just lock this and create a new poll with the finalized cuts, or ones you want, or whatever.

then just create a new poll for each detail. its democratic and an effective use of this tool we call a message board.

We have the ability to take a hundred polls and run ten contests, if people participate.

PEACE

p.s. "out of hand" - ??? - i imagine you guys all frantic like Marc Summers in room of tangled tassels.

genetic, yes, it could be just that easy but for the most strict of us here, creating another thread would be a big mess and a waste IMO...When things get completely finalized, this will be an option however.

A note on the poll...there was a bit of a misunderstanding when it was edited but the lovely cotton duck will fix it in a bit...

beautiful_FrEaK, I simply put SD-103 as it was the most voted on cut...selecting different denim for different cuts shouldn't be too much of a problem if we're paying to customize...btw, I recieved your PM and will respond when Gordon gets back to me. :)

As for the poll, it seems to be an error as I'm also getting the same message...I suspect the valiant cotton duck will fix this soon!

After the cut comes the gritty details...buttons, rivets, patch etc

BTW, anyone see those 5 new denims (though they only showed "earth" and "water") samurai has developed for 2010?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktMBdMdLkmE

And HOLY CRAP, they're making a 24 oz. LHT!!!!!!

obviously that's the denim we need for this contest. If only that was possible. What's the weight of these gunna be? Has that been discussed?

Once we get the cut I'll have to talk more with Gordon about our denim options...nothing has been decided as of now, but if we could actually get a hold of 24 oz. LHT that would be ridiculous.

24 oz.? In the summertime?

That would be ridiculous indeed...

Once we get the cut I'll have to talk more with Gordon about our denim options...nothing has been decided as of now, but if we could actually get a hold of 24 oz. LHT that would be ridiculous.

It'd be hard to participate in this if its not the 24oz LHT, cause I'm gonna have to get those without a doubt.