• LHT 710
    • LHT SD-103
    • Sugarcane '47 Type II 50/50 blend
    • No more contests please!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is 710 really that skinny of a cut? I heard it really not as skinny as people think plus I'm sure it can easily be sized to fit nice and fitted instead of super skinny and stuff.

^They aren't really a "skinny" cut per se, but they're definitely slim...I think people are just tired of seeing the same cut over and over and want more variety...Plus many of us are just gaining weight...;) All around, I think a roomier cut would accommodate more people...I'm kind of wishing I didn't put the 710 in the mix lol but if its what the majority want...

Anyways, keep voting people!

please not the 710...

as for know here are way too much diferent opinions...we should narrow it down slowly. first only the cut, then the hardware and styling and then maybe if they can do a special denim run ant at last the patch.

oh and if the customization goes out of hand and Samurai won't do it: just take the 4 Jins cut, already existing

so I voted the 0500-cut. IMO it's the most versatile one. The 710 is again very slim and I see many younger users voted for that. The 5000 is pretty low-rise and therefore not that appealing to me.

Orignal I was after the S0110XJ-cut (or any of the regular Jins) but after this customization-fever broke out it doesn't seem likely.

My biggest concern about new cut with new denim is that the sizing will be the biggest problem and I see many pairs on the supermarket and/or trades already

I voted for the 710 bc I'd like a tapered cut. But basically what I'm looking for in the cut is something with a nice roomy top block without a huge tube leg bottom half. My thighs are fat compared to my calves and ankles so it just looks rediculous on me if there is a nice amount of taper.

No 710 please! The 0500 is the perfect cut for a contest, it works for all different people. Maybe something that will work even better is two variations of the 0500, one with a more extreme taper, maybe .25 less in the hem, and one that is .25 more in hem. Then you have a slim, fitted jean with a smaller leg opening, and the average mid-high rise slim-ish straight jean. You wouldn't have to worry about different applications of details and stuff if you keep essentially the same silhouette.