Evisu is still loved!

benzak

i dig the more vintage style of the 2001's, fuck they are beautiful jeans,

Cheers, appreciate it... :)

These show the wear already on the D85 used to reinforce the crotch of my Lot 2000. Been around a month of wear and they're faded already (although the denim wasn't new when it was used for the repair):

dscf1610jt4.jpg

dscf1600vx9.jpg

And a couple of fit pics, taken today:

dscf1614rr4.jpg

dscf1619ma4.jpg

These really are the dog's bollocks, in terms of the way they feel now...

Crash,

You've been using that phrase "The Dog's Bullock's" since I ran into you on here and now that you just mentioned it I have used it at work with a fellow from the UK while playing snooker! He was rather surprised! Thanks for the lingo man!

Lovely jeans by the way!

Crash,

You've been using that phrase "The Dog's Bullock's" since I ran into you on here and now that you just mentioned it I have used it at work with a fellow from the UK while playing snooker! He was rather surprised! Thanks for the lingo man!

Lovely jeans by the way!

Haha! Cheers, and you're welcome for the phrase :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rare-100-Genuine-Mens-Evisu-Jeans-Size-30-x-29_W0QQitemZ250359548970QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMen_s_Clothes?hash=item250359548970&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1295|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Too short for me and only a couple of hours left. They are at a silly price atm £13.50!

Loving the 2000/2001's CTB and can't wait to get hold of mine. whoop whoop!

Here is a quick shot of 0041. The jeans really need a wash, so I'll spare you the red gulled rear until a fit pic and the arrival of my new ones. The fading seems to have no harsh lines, so I'm guessing this is a vintage fade?

evisujeanxi2.jpg

Anyone knows when the lazy S leepro will be out? Its already nearing the end of January.... zzz

According to Evisu themselves, it should be by mid-February at the latest.

can anyone confirm if Puma evisus are raw? specifically the rigid wash O_O. Ive read forums and some say they are and others say they arent O_O.

Not many Puma Evisu wearers here, I'm afraid...but surely a 'rigid wash' is a bit of a contradiction? Have you contacted Puma direct?

And I'm looking forward to the rest of your pics, Oxford :)

The denim looks fairly streaky but would love to see some actual user pics

That it is. It's a little (try a lot actually) difficult to fade, or I could simply be a bitch........Yeah, maybe that's it.

can anyone confirm if Puma evisus are raw? specifically the rigid wash O_O. Ive read forums and some say they are and others say they arent O_O.

They're raw, and will fade. I know this....Because I am an Evisu FANBOY! YEAAHHH!! Ask all the pubescent kids! They know the deal.

Plus you coulda check ina the pumaxevisu thread for piccsssss!

Hmm, I've seen people wash their jeans in a variety of ways and still possess excellent fades.

I'm starting to lose faith in the "hand was only" or "wash at this temperature" purported by others.

I'm starting to get content with just throwing the damn things in the machine with some detergent, and saying fuck it.

Hmm, I've seen people wash their jeans in a variety of ways and still possess excellent fades.

I'm starting to lose faith in the "hand was only" or "wash at this temperature" purported by others.

I'm starting to get content with just throwing the damn things in the machine with some detergent, and saying fuck it.

exactely....they're just jeans...

crash when you washed, was it allways in the machine? and if so how hot?

I was a bit precious when I started wearing them, as per my earlier posts re. the jeans being smaller than tagged size. The first two washes were in the bath, with vegetable soap, and keeping them on throughout.

Now I don't give a shit, and hurl 'em in the machine at 40 degrees. Don't even bother turning them inside out either, as the denim takes a pounding during the week...I doubt whether an hour in the machine will cause any more wear than a hard ride...

^^Yes, as long as you wear them and put them through the abuse, it doesn't really matter. Usually once I get a pretty decent fade, I throw my jeans in the washer with a cup of Tide. Still hang dry though to make the cotton a bit more stiff.

I used to baby them too, but I realize that its good to wear them hard the first few months and then wash them like you would any other clothes. I did fuck up 3 pairs of Lot 2001 No. 2's by washing them every week.

^^Yes, as long as you wear them and put them through the abuse, it doesn't really matter. Usually once I get a pretty decent fade, I throw my jeans in the washer with a cup of Tide. Still hang dry though to make the cotton a bit more stiff.

I used to baby them too, but I realize that its good to wear them hard the first few months and then wash them like you would any other clothes. I did fuck up 3 pairs of Lot 2001 No. 2's by washing them every week.

I have to say that ColeSlaw's Method worked very well for me. Thanks again!

not to crash the party(no pun) but i just hate how the machine beats up the jean sometimes. all washers and denims are different, but i've seen some instances where machine washing makes holes a lot more severe, and any rips more exaggerated. it makes all the broken warp and weft fibers all fluffy, esp. when paired with the dryer. sometimes the agitation makes the denim fade somewhat in areas that were previously uncrocked.

PUKE ATARI!

As long as you didnt scrub that one spot with soap you should be fine. Why not just go a cold wash on gentle? Couldn't hurt...

nah i didn't its just last time i had some evisu's with the crease set but no indigo poking i lost everything, so this time i wanna wait till the inidgo starts poking through, like it is with my skulls washing them when i get back from china.. lots of nice blues coming through

just wondering because i got about a months wear on my deluxe and yesterday my daughter was sick and got a lil on my left lower leg, so just spot cleaned as i think i will lose all my fades in the wash like what happend to my old 0001's
nah i didn't its just last time i had some evisu's with the crease set but no indigo poking i lost everything, so this time i wanna wait till the inidgo starts poking through, like it is with my skulls washing them when i get back from china.. lots of nice blues coming through
the deluxe are a stright fit, baggy even on me so no chance of crotch blowout im guessing the will shrink 2 inch's in the waist like my kanbo's did? hope i don't lose any inseam i reckon in 2months i will give a nice hot wash, and whenever after that

Give them a cold soak then, instead of a wash, if you're concerned about losing your creases. At least with a soak you'll avoid agitating them, thereby losing your creases...I doubt you'll lose anything in the waist, but keep an eye on the temperature if you want to be certain of keeping the inseam.

As far as I'm aware, it's not so much water per se that shrinks the cotton, but the temperature thereof...

not to crash the party(no pun) but i just hate how the machine beats up the jean sometimes. all washers and denims are different, but i've seen some instances where machine washing makes holes a lot more severe, and any rips more exaggerated. it makes all the broken warp and weft fibers all fluffy, esp. when paired with the dryer. sometimes the agitation makes the denim fade somewhat in areas that were previously uncrocked.

And yeah, I guess it's down to the setting as well and also how you load them in the machine...maybe I've been lucky but I've not had any problems with the 2000s.

I don't recommend using a dryer at all though, but that's more for environmental reasons than anything else... :)